FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official -Ashley Young Signs For Man Utd

The Aston Villan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you belive 'The Sun'? In my eyes thats a load of bollox, Tottenham arnt even playing european football next season... Young is questioning our ambitions? Everybody can clearly see our ambitions, our ambition is champions league football and if he expected in in 2 seasons then hes stupid. He can see the improvement in the football we play and where weve come in the last few seasons. And your telling me just because Barry the greedy f**k has gone to a mid table team that we have no ambition? :question:

" Everybody can clearly see our ambitions. our ambition is champions league! Just out of interest, how can you state this when we have not made a signing this window as yet?

Suerly we will know what our ambitions are if we sign 3-4-5 real qulaity players, but until this happens, the ambition of Champions Leauge football will not happen at Villa Park.

Just been REALISTIC about this.

Is it me or did it open 2 weeks ago? and u think we should have 3 4 or 5 players in 2 weeks? i tell u wot shall we go out and but alot of well known players, throw them all together and have a sh*t un- balanced team like city will have next season? no i think id rather be paitent n see what happend over the next 2-3 months thanks u.

Bentley & £8m to 'tempt us' to be honest thats about as tempting as a poke in the eye with a stick.

I think Bentley is a good player & we should look into signing him but not at the expense of Young.

Sod off Harry

Bentley & £8m to 'tempt us' to be honest thats about as tempting as a poke in the eye with a stick.

I think Bentley is a good player & we should look into signing him but not at the expense of Young.

Sod off Harry

:lol:

I'm not too afraid of this one, I'm just a bit concerned now that Ronaldo is gone that Fergie will come into the frame.

08.10 David Bentley has admitted that he is in talks with Aston Villa as he looks to end his nightmare spell at Tottenham. A fee of £7million has been mooted, while another report suggests a swap deal could be on the cards with Jermaine Jenas and Bentley heading to Villa Park in exchange for Ashley Young.

Source: Sky Sports Transfer Center

If Villa actually give up Young for Jermaine Jenas and Bentley I think Spurs would be laughing their head off as they would have commited daylight robbery!

Rocksteady FC

GT: BigZombieMonkey

Archived