FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official -Ashley Young Signs For Man Utd

The Aston Villan

Yes, I agree.

We vill never find a replacement for Young. Cause he's the best left winger in the Premier League. Maybe one of the best in the world. There's just no alternative player... And if there was alternative player, MON wouldn't buy him cause He's MON. =(.

villabatya.jpg
  • Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheasea are interested and tbh i can see him going there, with the players there linked with Ribbery and KaKa wouldnt you want to play with those kind? Champions League football is a tick and the boss :) so you got your work cut out if you want to keep hold of him.

Ye but with the likes of Ribery, Kaka, Joe Cole and Malouda he wouldnt even play.

And how do you know that? New manager, means he will have different views,like different players, one of the big names could get injured and he would have Young as back up.

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

TBH I cant see Young leaving to go n sit on the bench at Chelsea, I think having Sidwel here will help coz he'll prob tell Young not to go. I rate Sidwell but I think the Chelsea transfer hasnt done him no favours. I think Young will stay coz he'll play week in week out and that will help his England career. Plus I think MON will rate him bout the £35m, if he rated Barry at £18m.

Spurs are hoping that an offer of £8 million plus Bentley will tempt the Villans into selling the PFA Young Player of the Year...

According to a report in the British tabloid The Sun, Tottenham Hotspur have made a cash-plus-player offer to Aston Villa for Ashley Young.

Apparently, Spurs manager Harry Redknapp has lodged a bid of £8 million plus David Bentley in exchange for the 2008-09 PFA Young Player of the Season.

Versatile winger Young is highly-rated, so it is doubtful the Villans would allow him to leave, especially following the sale of Gareth Barry to Manchester City earlier this week.

However, it is thought that Barry's departure has led the 23-year-old former Watford star to question the Birmingham-based outfit's ambitions.

Although the four-time capped England international is believed to be contracted to the Villans until 2012, they may be forced to sell him should he hand in a transfer request.

David Bentley has been linked with a move to Villa recently, so manager Martin O'Neill may be willing to accept a cash-plus-player deal.

Bentley is expected to leave White Hart Lane this summer having failed to hold down a regular berth in the starting XI since joining the north London club from Blackburn Rovers for £15m only a year ago.

However, Chelsea and Real Madrid have also been linked with Ashley Young, with reports claiming the pair are ready to splash up to £20m to acquire his services.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/engl...n-villas-ashley

TBH I cant see Young leaving to go n sit on the bench at Chelsea, I think having Sidwel here will help coz he'll prob tell Young not to go. I rate Sidwell but I think the Chelsea transfer hasnt done him no favours. I think Young will stay coz he'll play week in week out and that will help his England career. Plus I think MON will rate him bout the £35m, if he rated Barry at £18m.

Well let's hope so. I think we can stomach Barry leaving because it's been a long time coming, but if Ash leaves it will be symbolic--the heart of the team ripped out unexpectedly.

He is the future here!

And you belive 'The Sun'? In my eyes thats a load of bollox, Tottenham arnt even playing european football next season... Young is questioning our ambitions? Everybody can clearly see our ambitions, our ambition is champions league football and if he expected in in 2 seasons then hes stupid. He can see the improvement in the football we play and where weve come in the last few seasons. And your telling me just because Barry the greedy f**k has gone to a mid table team that we have no ambition? :question:

Archived