FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official -Ashley Young Signs For Man Utd

The Aston Villan

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->CARLO ANCELOTTI has identified Ashley Young as the player to spark his Chelsea revolution.

The Italian coach is being promised a big-name signing worth up to £30million by Roman Abramovich if he joins as boss this summer.

Chelsea’s owner has even vowed to dip into his own pocket to pay for the transfer — something he hasn’t done for two years.

And Aston Villa winger Young is top of a list of three names.

Ancelotti wants an attacking star with real pace to add a different dimension to Chelsea’s play.

Villa paid Watford £9.65million for the 23-year-old two years ago and will demand double that to sell the England man.

Chelsea have lacked a player with lightning speed and the talent to break the deadlock in a tight game.

But Ancelotti will aim to change that by playing fit-again Joe Cole on the right and, possibly, Young on the left of a front three next season.

Guus Hiddink agrees with the signing of that type of player and has recommended CSKA striker Yuri Zhyrkov.

Zhyrkov is valued at £15m by his club while Chelsea will sell Florent Malouda and Salomon Kalou to make way for new faces.

Ancelotti has also targeted Genoa striker Diego Milito.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Would be very unhappy indeed if this happened especially to the scum that is Chelsea

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew there were gonna be romours like this for alot of our players tbh I can see a few coming in for the likes of Carew and Milner aswell, I dont think ash will go tbh I think hes happy hear and would like to stay instead of going to chelski.

I cant really see any of our players all bar barry wanting to go at the moment as were continuing to improve however if we had a bad season thats when i think we would see players on there way.

wether or not the barry fiasco upsets any players that could make some want to possibly leave i dunno

not a chance... cole for young?? id want at least 10m on top tbh, age alone makes young more valuable, cole is at his peak age whereas young still has 4/5 years on him to improve.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

we will sell him and then raid the championship and if we are honest the way we have been playing or joining chelski the fact is if it is a defo interest he might want to go and we dont want another barry fiasco really my question is are we a threat to chelsea next season so should i stay time will tell

Archived