FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Manchester United 0-1 Aston Villa

Still savoring this one,  after  years of dodgy ref decisions and bad luck against this lot. Fully deserved the win, system is spot on at the moment. I really like our midfield 3.

Delighted for Hause, never puts a foot wrong. He's strong and reliable and seems to have a terrific attitude.

I felt our season needed and deserved a scalp like that to really get us going. Very excited about this team. What a magical day, fans were different class. UTV!

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Tremendous result  well done all, special shout to the travelling faithful---heard them throughout,--great to see Deano celebrate with Austin McPhee,what a difference he seems to be making with dead ball kicks,everyone seems so different,--

have  to say this formation really seems to suit us---and Matty Cash in particular seems to be revelling in it---Are you watching Gareth? i f*****g hope not,!!!!--

a great start to Saturday----VTID.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png