FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

champions league games

lukedaw

You have to feel sorry for Chelsea. Was shocking!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
European Cup yes :) Champions League nope :D might be the same thing but you ay won it

So are we also chalking off the Liverpoo wins, man utd's first win, all those won by real madrid, AC Milan etc. just cos the format changed?

By your logic we would also be ignoring Wolves' title wins in 54, 58 & 59 cos that aint the Premier league :thumbdown:

avfc.jpg

No sympathy whatsoever just a huge slice of satisfaction that those w**kers from the bridge aint gonna win it . Plus its lovely to see the ar**wipe that ownes them losing a Yatch in a poker game and his money cant buy them what he wants its great, just hope the cockney scum never win it. Plus justice every other team has to go thru that while playing Chelsea and at last what goes aound comes around . There is a God

And Wolveslad4life its the same competition as it the Carling cup league cup coca cola cup we just happened to win it when it was a proper competition

We know we ay won the premier league :lol:, If a Wolves fan ever says we have its to wind you up!! But if you can say you've won the Champions League then we can say we have won the Premier League :lol:

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

But the premier League and the Coca cola championship are completely different trophies whereas the European cup and the champions league are one and the same And in the end the team who win it are crowned Champions of Europe not Champions league winners

A victory for football tonight .So happy those arrogant , moaning twats didn't go through .Barca were the better team and stuck to their great football even with 10 men .

Celebrated that Iniesta strike as if Villa were in the final :D

LOL, i actually celebrated that goal more than the 1 we scored monday night...

the outburst at the end of the game was a disgrace, ballack pretty much assulted the ref, terry amungst others also was in the refs face at the end while drogba's behaviour was also nothing short of discusting... SO, how about chelsea being kicked out of next years competition?? give the CL place to the team finishing 5th this season?? petition anyone?? ;)

:lol: I also went mad when Iniesta scored, was quality. The better team went through, was a win for football. Another Chelsea Utd final? Boring.

Do I f*ck feel sorry for them, we would do anything to get into the CL let alone the semi-final. They didn't deserve to get through, all they did was defend in the first leg.

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

Im getting bored with people saying Barca played the better football and deserved to get through.

Is defending part of football?

Because if its not, lets just put 10 men up front and see who can score the most.

It was a great defensive display by Chelsea in both legs, Barca passed the ball around better admittedly. They had one shot on target, is that better football?

It was harsh on Chelsea, I was playing football and caught about 25 mins in total and I still saw 3 stone wall penalties. The hand ball one (Piques) being inexcusable for the ref to not give it there is no way he missed that. However, Drogba had a great chance to secure the win and missed. So it isnt entirely the refs fault.

Lets hope United hammer Barca in the final. I couldnt care less about Villa being one of the few teams to win it. Get over it. Im happy if English teams do well in it, well except Arsenal but i did say English.

Archived