FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

champions league games

lukedaw

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, astonvillan has the right idea, Villa are still only 1 of 4 English teams that have won the European cup, Barca to win tonight will mean i dont have to put my hopes on Man utd winning the thing

avfc.jpg

A victory for football tonight .So happy those arrogant , moaning twats didn't go through .Barca were the better team and stuck to their great football even with 10 men .

Celebrated that Iniesta strike as if Villa were in the final :D

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

A victory for football tonight .So happy those arrogant , moaning twats didn't go through .Barca were the better team and stuck to their great football even with 10 men .

Celebrated that Iniesta strike as if Villa were in the final :D

LOL, i actually celebrated that goal more than the 1 we scored monday night...

the outburst at the end of the game was a disgrace, ballack pretty much assulted the ref, terry amungst others also was in the refs face at the end while drogba's behaviour was also nothing short of discusting... SO, how about chelsea being kicked out of next years competition?? give the CL place to the team finishing 5th this season?? petition anyone?? ;)

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

WOW :o didnt see that coming, Chelsea did over do it at the end of the game and Drogba swearing did make me laugh because Sky didnt know it was coming :lolthumb: :lolthumb:

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

Archived