FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1-2 Leicester City

definately missed Jack and Cash---the sooner they are back the better no one stood into the breech for Jack in my mind------SJM needs some shooting practice and needs to give the cakes a miss--the speculative shots edge of the box are worthless

---today showed we have no strength in depth----can Guilbert be recalled?---its Leeds away next and imo changes are needed,give Ramsay Marvelous and Sansom a start--i got no idea why Barkley gets annoyed at being subbed---he offered nothing again---except wayward passes, and i cant see what Trez offers,that kid Thomas for them had a easy gameshould have been pressured much more  at 19 he has promise,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I thought we missed Cash more than Jack to be honest. The first half we were awful. Only Watkins and maybe Targett could walk off the pitch at half time with their heads up.

We were better in the second half and maybe a little unlucky to not come away with something. We need to learn to play without Jack so we can enjoy him more when he is there. I actually think Barkley could be done. His lack of high press is killing us - it makes all the work Watkins does redundant.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• avstu changed the title to Aston Villa 1-2 Leicester City

feel dam sorry for Watkins he runs himself ragged and isnt afraid to  mix it -------------but the lad needs a mate,otherwise i fear a burnout.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 hour ago, freddy said:

feel dam sorry for Watkins he runs himself ragged and isnt afraid to  mix it -------------but the lad needs a mate,otherwise i fear a burnout.

I have to agree mate. Blokes a grafter. Wesley is back in training with the lads now so hopefully we can get him some game time with the u23's and see him back in action.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant