Aston Villa v Leicester City

Pre/post-match chat and analysis.

Dissapointed Smith

2020/21 Premier League

Sunday 21 February 2021

Kick-Off: 14.00 (GMT)

Villa Park, Birmingham

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I am expecting a better performance from us for this one. Leicester will allow us to have the ball and look to hit us on the counter.

I can't see them pressing us too highly which are the kind of teams we tend to struggle against.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Strong rumours that Jack has shin splints again..

Mellberg_Signature.png

13 hours ago, Apollo said:

I saw that as well. Not good news at all.

We must stick with the team and believe in them like Jack would. They all wanted Europe this year so we need to believe in the rest of the team.

Mellberg_Signature.png

No official news on Jack guess it's a guessing game,with or without Captain Jack the 5 midfield players need to up their game from Brighton otherwise Maddison Barnes Vardy and co. will have a field day.

Come on You Lions 

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

4 minutes ago, freddy said:

No official news on Jack guess it's a guessing game,with or without Captain Jack the 5 midfield players need to up their game from Brighton otherwise Maddison Barnes Vardy and co. will have a field day.

Come on You Lions 

VTID

Many saying hes not been on social media but neither have others. I just cant see there being this much talk about him if there isn't something in it.

I think we will look better today because Leicester wont press high. Thats what we are struggling with. But they will look to exploit us on the counter-attack.

Mellberg_Signature.png

2 hours ago, avstu said:

Many saying hes not been on social media but neither have others. I just cant see there being this much talk about him if there isn't something in it.

I think we will look better today because Leicester wont press high. Thats what we are struggling with. But they will look to exploit us on the counter-attack.

Reckon if Jack is out -then its the best kept secret of the season-----others must stand up and be counted whatever!

Cash will be a massive loss for the next 4/5 weeks.

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• avstu changed the title to Aston Villa 1-2 Leicester City