Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Bodymoor heath closes due to covid19.


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

Yes, a guy I know is suffering still long after COVID. He still can taste or smell food. He is also still coughing 

My Nephew, who is a fit and healthy 45 year old has been on a ventilator for about 3 weeks.

Funny thing is in that part of the family he is the one who is into keep fit and all the unhealthy ones who tested positive didn't need hospital treatment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

My Nephew, who is a fit and healthy 45 year old has been on a ventilator for about 3 weeks.

Funny thing is in that part of the family he is the one who is into keep fit and all the unhealthy ones who tested positive didn't need hospital treatment.

I hope he gets better soon mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dorset lion said:

My Nephew, who is a fit and healthy 45 year old has been on a ventilator for about 3 weeks.

Funny thing is in that part of the family he is the one who is into keep fit and all the unhealthy ones who tested positive didn't need hospital treatment.

Best wishes mate. I hope he gets better soon.

Two lads in my shop are currently in isolation as they have either come into contact or have live with someone who has tested positive.

 

Must admit, i would be surprised if the league were postponed. Its a fine balance with lockdown protection and mental health and i think sport is one thing that is helping so many at the moment.

The athletes need to take a long hard look at themselves though and go back to the basic rules of when they first returned.

 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avstu said:

Best wishes mate. I hope he gets better soon.

Two lads in my shop are currently in isolation as they have either come into contact or have live with someone who has tested positive.

 

Must admit, i would be surprised if the league were postponed. Its a fine balance with lockdown protection and mental health and i think sport is one thing that is helping so many at the moment.

The athletes need to take a long hard look at themselves though and go back to the basic rules of when they first returned.

 

I agree with this, I honestly feel Villa have kept my sanity in the last few months and have provided some form of normality and positivity when we are bombarded with pure misery and negativity all day.  

Some footballers really let themselves down over the last few weeks though I understand that some outbreaks could have been much more innocent and unfortunate. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

I agree with this, I honestly feel Villa have kept my sanity in the last few months and have provided some form of normality and positivity when we are bombarded with pure misery and negativity all day.  

Some footballers really let themselves down over the last few weeks though I understand that some outbreaks could have been much more innocent and unfortunate. 

I agree with this. Sometimes we forget they are just humans and will be in the same boat as we are. I am sure there are not many out there who can put their hand on heart and say they have not broken the rules at least once in some compacity. Its been a tough year for everyone.

I think the EPL could protect themselves by harsher punishments. Make the clubs responsible for the players - so if a game is called off because a player has broken rules then the club foreits the three points. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 games in 12 days then. Lets do this!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...