FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Bodymoor heath closes due to covid19.

We don't have the squad depth to deal with this. While I'm not worried about the cup match and would rest the entire team for it anyway my concern and priority would be get the Tottenham match postponed. 

Main thing of course is that everyone is okay. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

I see all the Liverpool fans getting excited on Facebook! Saying we have to field our under 23s. It would be hilarious if our youth team beat them 😂

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Apollo said:

I see all the Liverpool fans getting excited on Facebook! Saying we have to field our under 23s. It would be hilarious if our youth team beat them 😂

I don't see why we would have to play the game given the fact all the other games (Newcastle, Man City, Fulham) have all been postponed because of Covid.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

16 minutes ago, avstu said:

I don't see why we would have to play the game given the fact all the other games (Newcastle, Man City, Fulham) have all been postponed because of Covid.

It’s because it’s an Fa cup fixture. The FA will make us play it or award the fixture in my opinion. 

44 minutes ago, Apollo said:

It’s because it’s an Fa cup fixture. The FA will make us play it or award the fixture in my opinion. 

My brother just said the same. Forfit or play the game according to the FA Cup rules.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

16 hours ago, avstu said:

My brother just said the same. Forfit or play the game according to the FA Cup rules.

Yes, unfortunately the FA always fail to show compassion! 

I know this from my own experience with them. One of the main factors of me giving up running a football club was the FA. 

well this will be a good experience for the young lads no matter what the result is.

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

Yes, unfortunately the FA always fail to show compassion! 

I know this from my own experience with them. One of the main factors of me giving up running a football club was the FA. 

well this will be a good experience for the young lads no matter what the result is.

9 player tested positive. Clearly not following rules then...

Mellberg_Signature.png

With so many players testing positive and the premier league applying different rules to the FA I don't see how next weeks games can go ahead.

I'm expecting the season to be postponed in the next few days either by the league or the government.

My main concern is long covid, some of these players may be unable to play for weeks/months and potentially it could be a career ender as it reportedly causes lung damage.

47 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

With so many players testing positive and the premier league applying different rules to the FA I don't see how next weeks games can go ahead.

I'm expecting the season to be postponed in the next few days either by the league or the government.

My main concern is long covid, some of these players may be unable to play for weeks/months and potentially it could be a career ender as it reportedly causes lung damage.

Yes, a guy I know is suffering still long after COVID. He still can taste or smell food. He is also still coughing