FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Yet another penalty for them and it seemed very soft to me!!since lockdown I reckon they have been "awarded" the most penalty!I would like to see that last second block by Baylee or whatever his name is,

We could so easily have got a point the boys looked so disappointed at the end they battled well and I felt proud of em Villa can certainly hold their own with "the big clubs" 

I'm getting so p××××d off with the Jack rumour mill starting up again !!why the xxxx should he want to leave Villa??

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Like a few have mentioned, really proud of the team. Couldn't fault them, we deserved something from the match and but for the usual soft peno that United get we might well have. 

We've more then matched and in most cases beaten the big boys this season. It really is exciting and I can't ever remember going into games like this genuinely believing we could win. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

3 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

Like a few have mentioned, really proud of the team. Couldn't fault them, we deserved something from the match and but for the usual soft peno that United get we might well have. 

We've more then matched and in most cases beaten the big boys this season. It really is exciting and I can't ever remember going into games like this genuinely believing we could win. 

Havent had this feeling since the days of MON. Which is only a good thing.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant