Manchester United v Aston Villa

Pre/post-match chat and analysis.

Dissapointed Smith

2020/21 Premier League

Friday, 1st January 2021

Kick-Off: 20.00 (GMT)

Old Trafford, Manchester

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

6 hours ago, avstu said:

Manchester United v Aston Villa

Pre/post-match chat and analysis.

Dissapointed Smith

2020/21 Premier League

Friday, 1st January 2021

Kick-Off: 20.00 (GMT)

Old Trafford, Manchester

Would love us to win here, Ben is 22 and we have only beaten them once since he was born and I sold the tickets as couldnt be arsed to go, we won 1-0 Gabby scored .

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

13 hours ago, B6! said:

Would love us to win here, Ben is 22 and we have only beaten them once since he was born and I sold the tickets as couldnt be arsed to go, we won 1-0 Gabby scored .

Indeed and I believe we could win. Their defence can be got at, i have no doubt about that.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2-2 last season---we can easy one better and bet them---gee its about dam time---

Come On You Lions----

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 minute ago, freddy said:

2-2 last season---we can easy one better and bet them---gee its about dam time---

Come On You Lions----

VTID

I was feeling confident but getting a little nervous now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Still no sign of Ross Barkley despite him tweeting a few days ago that he couldn’t wait to be back very soon...

Mellberg_Signature.png

Can’t fault the lads. I felt so proud of them when the game finished last night, such a great effort.

Another soft pen for United which doesn’t get given at the other end! What’s that? Three pens in three games for United since VAR was introduced? I also feel we could/should have had an handball in the last kick of the game? Not even reviewed.

If I had one complaint it would be the overlapping of their fullback and not being tracked back. It was Chilwell against Chelsea and then both Wan Bissaka and Shaw last night. El Ghazi and Traore need to stay switched on at all times.

Mellberg_Signature.png

• avstu changed the title to Man Utd 2-1 Aston Villa