West Ham United v Aston Villa

Pre/post-match chat and analysis.

Dissapointed Smith

2020/21 Premier League

Monday, 30th November 2020

Kick-Off: 20.00 (GMT)

London Stadium, London

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EPL (Premier League), Monday 30/11/2020 : West Ham United v Aston Villa, KO 20:00 hours, SKY.

27/11/2020 : I trust we will bounce back on Monday from the setback against Brighton and have predicted accordingly.

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : West Ham United 1-2 Aston Villa

AVFC RFC SAFC

A win would be oh so nice after the Brighton disappointment-----i believe Barkley is out,his replacement will be so so important and could well be a primary factor in the result-----the choice being imo very limited-------Hourihane,-----but think Marvwlous will get the nod,

Come On You Lions

VTID--

Gee it just aint the same no fans----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Sloppy goal to concede. Was too easy. I say it time and time again, I dont get why we even try to Zonal mark.

Great finish by Jack and we have generally dominated the game. We need to stay out of the argueing - its what West Ham want, just play our game.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EPL (Premier League), Monday 30/11/2020 : West Ham United 2-1 Aston Villa

I followed this on the radio. West Ham won through two sucker punches, one at the start of each half. Grealish equalised their first then Watkins missed a penalty (he hit the bar) and had his late equaliser disallowed by VAR for offside.

After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 71 to 63 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available fell to 102 points, with 87 points left to play for.
AVFC are above par and 10th in the table, with 15 points and GD at +7 from 9 games.

Edited by Larry-AV
Update.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Larry-AV changed the title to West Ham 2-1 Aston Villa

sloppy goals to concede both headers---

had more shots more control---but missed chances----and really robbed by our ol mate VAR!!!

Watkins was being held blimey how the f*** was that missed??? Stockley Park was too too busy looking at what teeny weeny miniscule part of Olies body was "over the line"--so they could rule him off side--not minding the fact he was being held and trying to get away!!! a point highly pointed out by both Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville-----Oliie lad next time -bite the bullet and just-go down and hit the dirt---

VTID------------------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Robbed again. VAR is the most ridiculous thing ever to happen to football.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• avstu unpinned this topic