3 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM vs Liverpool

• John McGinn
    • Ross Barkley
    • Jack Grealish
    • Ollie Watkins
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2020 at 09:24 AM

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 04/10/2020 : Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool

So much for the cautious draw ... maybe I should predict one every game !
I followed this game three-ways, Radio commentary, SSN Live Commentary and my Twitter feed. So for the record our goalscorers were Watkins (3), Grealish (2), McGinn and Barkley. An excellent result which could have seen even more goals.
Now I hear commentators saying this result is a 'freak' ... the only thing possibly 'freakish' is the high scoreline, but this result is the sort of result we should expect from AVFC. Ours is no tinpot diddy team, Aston Villa is and always has been one of the major Clubs in English football. I trust that now AVFC has reliable owners, we are witnessing the start of the journey back to the pinnacle of English football, which is where Aston Villa naturally belongs.

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.
  • Upvote 1

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 04/10/2020 : Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool So much for the cautious draw ... maybe I should predict one every game ! I followed this game three-ways, Radio commentary,

2 goals and 3 assists for Jack, how will Southgate justify starting Mason Mount ahead of Jack for England?  Confident he'll find a way.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

wow, just wow, i was speaking to a couple of strong liverpool fans straight after the match, they said, no excuse for liverpool,,, villa played them off the park, although liverpool had changed their keeper, he couldn't be blamed, villa were excellent,  and that it was a well thought of tactical game by the manager. what more could you ask for, except we win the next game and replace everton at the top, well done to all at villa park, 

• Larry-AV changed the title to Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool

Wow  speechless   what a performance--Watkins banged in a perfect hat-trick--left foot right foot head----magic---Jack scored 2 involved in 3---Barkley opens his account---SJM cracks in a corker---AVFC are on the way back---

Well done to everyone players manger asst managers---just a dam shame we aint there---Sweet Caroline would sure be echoing!!

VTID------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I thought we would see a dip today ... pleasantly surprised with the result and I trust my Form predictor stays at maximum ... ongoing !

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 04/10/2020 : Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool

After this result AVFC's total Form Points remained at 114 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available remained at 114 points, with 105 points left to play for.
AVFC are above par and 2nd in the table, with 9 points and GD at +9 from 3 games.

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Its amazing how quickly Cash Watkins and Barclay have fitted into the team  Martinez too----and they all seem to gel and  be happliy enjoying their football----long may it continue-----VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png