FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

I am in the process of updating the forum software so please bare with me if you notice any slight changes or things not working.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

24/09/2020 : Stu, I have noticed a display inconsistency with posts, it seems to be linked to the 'go to the first unread post' function. When I click on the unread post button it goes to t

It has just worked, cheers, Stu. EPL (Premier League), Friday 23/10/2020 : Aston Villa v Leeds United, KO 20:00 hours.

Stu,

Can you put the info bar (at the top of the screen) back to where it was, right justified.

This sudden change to left justified means its gets in the way of thread titles and post data.

AVFC RFC SAFC

26 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Stu,

Can you put the info bar (at the top of the screen) back to where it was, right justified.

This sudden change to left justified means its gets in the way of thread titles and post data.

Larry,

The whole template will need rebuilding so bare with me

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

4 minutes ago, avstu said:

Larry,

The whole template will need rebuilding so bare with me

No problems Stu and thanks for your swift response to my request.

AVFC RFC SAFC

1 minute ago, Larry-AV said:

No problems Stu and thanks for your swift response to my request.

Hopefully this one will be a lot more user friendly. I am liking what I am seeing so far. The topic title isnt duplicating for example on new topics 🙂

Mellberg_Signature.png

Just now, avstu said:

Hopefully this one will be a lot more user friendly. I am liking what I am seeing so far. The topic title isnt duplicating for example on new topics 🙂

That is a long awaited correction !

Can you get the post Preview function to work, currently it just shows a blank box.

Cheers.

AVFC RFC SAFC

8 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

That is a long awaited correction !

Can you get the post Preview function to work, currently it just shows a blank box.

Cheers.

Where is the post preview option on the new layout?

Mellberg_Signature.png

1 minute ago, avstu said:

Where is the post preview option on the new layout?

Good question ... it is missing, but it used to be on a button above the 'Submit Reply' button.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Just now, Larry-AV said:

Good question ... it is missing, but it used to be on a button above the 'Submit Reply' button.

If its something you use, it maybe something I can look into adding at a later date. Most people tend to use the quick reply function now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

24/09/2020 : Stu,

I have noticed a display inconsistency with posts, it seems to be linked to the 'go to the first unread post' function.

When I click on the unread post button it goes to the post, but the post is shown half-screen, left justified.

If I go straight to a thread and open any post, read or unread, within the thread, then the display is full, i.e., across the whole page.

Half-screen is the format used for posts shown in our activity, where they are right justified (and that is no problem there). Ha! - I have just been to my activity page and our posts are shown there two-thirds screen, right justified. No problems with that.

Edited by Larry-AV
Correction.
  • Like 1

AVFC RFC SAFC