FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Ham 1-1 Aston Villa

• Larry-AV changed the title to West Ham 1-1 Aston Villa

Horrible that was but phew!

And how did we achieve that? Just wow. I gave up admittedly and wanted Smith gone.

Both he and Villa proved me wrong this season and credit where its due. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Staying up The Villa,s staying up!!! f****g MAGIC,----what a truly awful nail munching final 5 minutes----the Boyz like to make us sweat,

Captain Jack rose to the occasion---and  the rest all played their part----have been particularily impressed with Konza,Luiz and Hourihane since the restart,----at last we have stopped leaking goals---

well done all----players and management team,

just need to  keep hold of Jack---and why not, stay in this vein for next season---and hopefully we will be able to return to Villa Park soon.

VTID  UTV

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Well done to villa, it was certainly an uncomfortable end to the game, in true villa style.  This team needs major signings for next season to avoid a repeat of this season's trials and tribulations.  👏 Hoping for much more next season.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

i bet Sweet Carolines been belted out tonight a few times lol            VTID       

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

yes, we need major signings next season, but, we also need somebody that knows how to get the best out of them, well done lads, blood pressures back to normal now. utv

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 26/07/2020 : West Ham United 1-1 Aston Villa

After this result AVFC's total Form Points remained at 35 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available fell to 35 points, with 0 points left to play for.
AVFC are below par and 17th in the table, with 35 points and GD at -26 from 38 games.

When asked how I thought AVFC would fare, I thought we would get 35 points and so it has proved.
Fortunately my conclusion then, that 35 points may not be enough to stay up, has been proven wrong.

26/07/2020 : Relegation 'Mini League' matches, 38th EPL game.

Sunday 26th July
Arsenal 3-2 Watford - 34 points, 19th, relegated.
Everton 1-3 Bournemouth - 34 points, 18th, relegated.
Manchester City 5-0 Norwich City - 21 points, 20th, relegated.
West Ham United 1-1 Aston Villa - 35 points, 17th, safe.

AVFC RFC SAFC