FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ├Ś

Everton 1-1 Aston Villa

18 minutes ago, Anty said:

Lets hope Man City smash Watford by 5 goals,, making the GD much more closer

Watford losing heavily would certainly help, but we must still help ourselves by beating Arsenal in our next game.

I wonder if Watford have undermined their own survival chances by sacking Nigel Pearson ?

He had taken Watford from 20th and way behind the rest to within ensuring that their own survival would be due to their own efforts. If I was a Watford Fan I would not be happy !

AVFC RFC SAFC

59 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Watford losing heavily would certainly help, but we must still help ourselves by beating Arsenal in our next game.

I wonder if Watford have undermined their own survival chances by sacking Nigel Pearson ?

He had taken Watford from 20th and way behind the rest to within ensuring that their own survival would be due to their own efforts. If I was a Watford Fan I would not be happy !

Watford have won 2 of their last three games so I doubt Pearson had lost the dressing room, my guess is its a kneejerk reaction to their defeat to West Ham by a known to be trigger happy owner, with any luck it will have really pissed off the Watford players.

10 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Watford have won 2 of their last three games so I doubt Pearson had lost the dressing room, my guess is its a kneejerk reaction to their defeat to West Ham by a known to be trigger happy owner, with any luck it will have really pissed off the Watford players.

Hopefully this will have an adverse effect on the players seems a crazee knee jerk reaction to me -when he came in they were 7pts adrift and rock bottom!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png