FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football thread, Season 2020-2021

9 minutes ago, markymark said:

Larry,

Kemar ROOFE, thoughts?

A previously unknown quantity to me, Mark. I had a look at the video on SSN of him at Leeds, he looked to be a creator of goals as much as a scorer, so hopefully he will continue in that vein with Rangers. I trust SG's judgement in these recruitment policies.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a good championship player when at Leeds, which I personally feel is generally a higher level than the majority of SPFL teams (no offence intended just my honest opinion on the standard).

I believe he will be a significant upgrade for Rangers and hopefully make them less reliant on the hot/cold MORELOS.

Whilst ITTEN, I am aware of but haven't seen him play to be able to give an opinion.

As you say I trust SG's judgement as this is a significant investment for Rangers, we cannot afford to get wrong.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Dimi,

Fingers crossed you manage to get this deal over the line.

Steven Fletcher has been offered a one-year contract by Celtic after the 33-year-old striker rejected a new deal with Sheffield Wednesday.

But no agreement between the player and the Scottish champions has been reached as yet.

:4_joy:

Edited by Larry-AV
Correction.

1 hour ago, markymark said:

Dimi,

Fingers crossed you manage to get this deal over the line.

Steven Fletcher has been offered a one-year contract by Celtic after the 33-year-old striker rejected a new deal with Sheffield Wednesday.

But no agreement between the player and the Scottish champions has been reached as yet.

:4_joy:

Just a back up player who would be handy enough from the bench,doubt its happening now heard celtic have pulled the plug,im in tbe minority of celtic fans i wouldnt mind seeing him sign

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Dimi,

Ready made replacement for ODSONNE, just imagine GRIFFITHS & FLETCHER.

58 minutes ago, markymark said:

Dimi,

Ready made replacement for ODSONNE, just imagine GRIFFITHS & FLETCHER.

Hope not,our 2 main targets are toney & ajeti from west ham,we are also after lyle taylor a freebie but celtic fans are up in arms on so ial media because he openly votes tory,even worse as he is black he comes across as an uncle tom/traitor to his people its a no from me.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

43 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Hope not,our 2 main targets are toney & ajeti from west ham,we are also after lyle taylor a freebie but celtic fans are up in arms on so ial media because he openly votes tory,even worse as he is black he comes across as an uncle tom/traitor to his people its a no from me.

SKAB9F7.gif ... The Party Line is being followed !

Actually as a colour scheme, Black and Green (OliveDrab for Celtic) LYMSEgN.gif  go well together.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Posted (edited)

SPL (SPFL1), Sunday 09/08/2020 : Rangers v St Mirren, KO 15:00 hours.

06/08/2020 : It will be interesting to if see Rangers' new recruits, Roofe and Itten, feature on Sunday ... and will we see Morelos too ?

SPL matches, 08-09/08/2020 :

Saturday 8th August
Hamilton Academical 15:00 Ross County
Livingston 15:00 Hibernian
Motherwell 15:00 Dundee United
St Johnstone 12:30 Aberdeen - Postponed - Covid-19

Sunday 9th August
Kilmarnock 16:30 Celtic - SKY
Rangers 15:00 St Mirren

Edited by Larry-AV
Update.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Posted (edited)

07/08/2020 : Eight Aberdeen players have been affected by Covid-19, full details in the link below.
It seems it was all Rangers' fault, if the following is anything to go by !

All eight men were in an Aberdeen bar - linked to the city's Covid-19 spike - on Saturday after the loss to Rangers.

Link : https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53682640

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

SPL (SPFL1), Sunday 09/08/2020 : Rangers v St Mirren, KO 15:00 hours.

08/08/2020 : I have purchased this game today from RTV, £9.99 Q5dhogE.jpg  the technology works tomorrow !

I will update all the SPL results after Rangers' game has finished.

BTW, SSN are reporting today that Lille's interest in Alfredo Morelos has waned. Apparently they are now interested in signing Ghent striker Jonathan David instead.

AVFC RFC SAFC