FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football thread, Season 2020-2021

Europa League Group D Round 4, Thursday 26/11/2020 : Rangers 2-2 Benfica

That was a win thrown away tonight, our 2-0 lead provided by Arfield (1st) and Roofe (2nd half) disappearing due to a Tavernier OG and a Benfica leveller (again). There was the unwelcome return of too much play around our own box and we should have had a penalty under the current handball rule. Overall it was an even game and the score reflected this but, it should have been better.
P.S. Per BT Sport this broadcast was "Live: Sparta Prague v Celtic" throughout ...
I enjoyed the highlights !

Result from Group H, Thursday 26/11/2020 : Sparta Prague 4-1 Celtic

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a Marathon, not a Sprint ! I will open the 2019-2020 thread for the SFA Cup games next weekend.

Yep maybe, its all out of my control mate,i think 10k is still a good gesture despite certain politics up here,it will hopefully home a veteran or help some one with ptsd.

Two post we’ve agreed on my wee Timmy friend 😂😂👍

27/11/2020 : Scottish League Cup 4th Round matches. I will update all the scores in this post.

Saturday 28th November
Alloa Athletic 1-0 Heart of Midlothian - AET
Arbroath 1-3 Dunfermline Athletic
Hibernian 1-0 Dundee
Livingston 4-0 Ayr United
Motherwell 1-2 St Johnstone
St Mirren 2-1 Aberdeen

Sunday 29th November
Celtic 0-2 Ross County
Falkirk 0-4 Rangers

Edited by Larry-AV
Scores.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Scottish League Cup Round 4, Sunday 29/11/2020 : Falkirk v Rangers, KO 17:00 hours.

27/11/2020 : It is Away to the League 1 (Third Divison) leaders on Sunday, who have been enjoying similar success at their level as we have at ours. For whom will the wheel turn?

This game will not be available on RTV in UK/ROI, it has been collared by Premier Sports.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Scottish League Cup Round 4, Sunday 29/11/2020 : Falkirk 0-4 Rangers

It was Sportsound Radio and my Twitter feed for this one, the latter showing Defoe's route one opener, courtesy of Goldson. This was followed by Bassey's first Rangers goal (surely a good one) and Barisic's superb free-kick (shown by Twitter), to provide the 3-0 half-time lead. In the 2nd half Tavernier soon continued the scoring with a precision volley from Barisic's cross (also shown) ... and that was that !

AVFC RFC SAFC

29/11/2020 : Scottish League Cup 5th Round (QF) Draw (alpha sorted) :

Alloa Athletic v Hibernian
Dunfermline Athletic v St Johnstone
Livingston v Ross County
St Mirren v Rangers

League Cup quarter-finals December 15-17 2020. (SPFL website)

AVFC RFC SAFC

Europa League Group D Round 5, Thursday 03/12/2020, KO 20:00 hours, BT Sport 3HD :

Rangers v Standard Liege

30/11/2020 : As Rangers now require just one point from two games to advance to the (knock-out) Round of 32, it would be good to see the Group job done and dusted with a win on Thursday.

Group D : Benfica, Standard Liege, Rangers, Lech Poznan

Rangers' Group D Fixtures & Results :
22/10/2020 : Standard Liege (A) Belgium - W 2-0
29/10/2020 : Lech Poznan (H) - W 1-0
05/11/2020 : Benfica (A) Portugal - D 3-3
26/11/2020 : Benfica (H) - D 2-2
03/12/2020 : Standard Liege (H)
10/12/2020 : Lech Poznan (A) Poland

Edited by Larry-AV
Correction.

AVFC RFC SAFC

On 11/22/2020 at 2:40 PM, Colonel Dimitri said:

Its an uphill struggle now,i think its rangers year,were poor this season domestic and europe i think wel winthe cup final on the 20th dec,and maybe 1 more domestic cups,the league is gone unless lennon goes asap

😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😂😂😂

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

13 hours ago, Colonel Dimitri said:

Lennon OUT!!

I see your peaceful supporters were throwing bottles and bricks at Police Officers, behaving like animals and causing chaos.

Showing their true colours !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy