FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football thread, Season 2020-2021

17 hours ago, Colonel Dimitri said:

Yep we have to think of our big irish and muslim support mate, but donated 10k towards the poppy appeal,isnt that a good gesture?

That wasn’t from the club it was from its charity side.

Neil Lennon wore one so fair play to him and the players I guess only wear what they are given so I will forgive them but the actual club should be thrown out. In fact they are an embarrassment to not want to remember many Scots died in the wars and they are a Scottish team.

As for the Irish bit, many Irish died giving their lives so these fuckwits can have their freedom.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a Marathon, not a Sprint ! I will open the 2019-2020 thread for the SFA Cup games next weekend.

Yep maybe, its all out of my control mate,i think 10k is still a good gesture despite certain politics up here,it will hopefully home a veteran or help some one with ptsd.

Two post we’ve agreed on my wee Timmy friend 😂😂👍

5 hours ago, B6! said:

That wasn’t from the club it was from its charity side.

Neil Lennon wore one so fair play to him and the players I guess only wear what they are given so I will forgive them but the actual club should be thrown out. In fact they are an embarrassment to not want to remember many Scots died in the wars and they are a Scottish team.

As for the Irish bit, many Irish died giving their lives so these fuckwits can have their freedom.

No defo the club donated mate,also outwith hearts we had the most ex ayers who died at war,who are well respected.

A lot of irish from the north would wear one for the world wars,but the poppy is for all wars a lot from the north are still very bitter of brit brutality murdering their children.

Btw the ira bombing streets was equaly as bad too many innocent people dying thats why i hate war espec in the 21st century

For the record id never disrupt a silence or vandalise a cenotaph its crass and out of order,i believe in a dignified solemn silence too reflect im not into poppy pizzas from asda or poppy design womens thongs i find it disrepectfull.

Personally i like the white poppy for peace,and also the purple poppy for animals that suffered(im an animal lover)theyve even brought out a black poppy ive seen for the BAME community which is fitting imo.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

4 hours ago, Colonel Dimitri said:

No defo the club donated mate,also outwith hearts we had the most ex ayers who died at war,who are well respected.

A lot of irish from the north would wear one for the world wars,but the poppy is for all wars a lot from the north are still very bitter of brit brutality murdering their children.

Btw the ira bombing streets was equaly as bad too many innocent people dying thats why i hate war espec in the 21st century

For the record id never disrupt a silence or vandalise a cenotaph its crass and out of order,i believe in a dignified solemn silence too reflect im not into poppy pizzas from asda or poppy design womens thongs i find it disrepectfull.

Personally i like the white poppy for peace,and also the purple poppy for animals that suffered(im an animal lover)theyve even brought out a black poppy ive seen for the BAME community which is fitting imo.

I respect you mate and I know you wouldn’t do any of that,  Celtic were the only club not to do it, they could have put a white poppy on though couldn’t they ?

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

2 hours ago, B6! said:

I respect you mate and I know you wouldn’t do any of that,  Celtic were the only club not to do it, they could have put a white poppy on though couldn’t they ?

Yep maybe, its all out of my control mate,i think 10k is still a good gesture despite certain politics up here,it will hopefully home a veteran or help some one with ptsd.

• Upvote 1

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

23 hours ago, Colonel Dimitri said:

👏

image.png

23 hours ago, Colonel Dimitri said:

Two post we’ve agreed on my wee Timmy friend 😂😂👍

• Upvote 1

image.png

On 11/11/2020 at 1:01 PM, Colonel Dimitri said:

Im not really a left wing extremist,😁

🙈

image.png