FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

LIVERPOOL vs ASTON VILLA

Pre and post match discussion, live chat and analysis.

Aston Villa

2019/20 Premier League Season - Match 33.

Sunday, 05th July 2020.

Anfield, Liverpool.

16:30 Kick-Off (UK Time)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 05/07/2020 : Liverpool v Aston Villa, KO 16:30 hours, SKY.

28/06/2020 : A week today AVFC visit the new EPL Champions, an honour Liverpool have earned well and thoroughly deserve.
Now from fact to fantasy, my Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Liverpool 1-2 Aston Villa

Edited by Larry-AV
Disambiguation !

AVFC RFC SAFC

Football throws up the occasional shock and while I'm clutching at straws maybe them having now won the title might see them underperform, though they'd really have to underperform for our lot to get anything.

I'll be delighted with a point and happy to only lose by a couple.

A point would be unbelievable, unfortunately I can only see another painful day for the Villa faithful.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

After getting thumped 4-0 by man city,liverpool will come out all guns blazing and wanting to prove a point,not looking good this fixture has come at a terrible time,a draw would be a great result,quicker this games out the way the better tbh.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

41 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

After getting thumped 4-0 by man city,liverpool will come out all guns blazing and wanting to prove a point,not looking good this fixture has come at a terrible time,a draw would be a great result,quicker this games out the way the better tbh.

Thought exactly the same thing when I saw that result.

A draw would be great but looking at the table relegation could come down to goal difference so avoiding a heavy defeat is also crucial.

44 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

And then the Man Utd game.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Posted (edited)

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 05/07/2020 : Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa

The result that most expected but not the drubbing that many had feared. Indeed it is unfortunate that it ended 2-0 from a virtually last-minute goal, after it had taken Liverpool 71 minutes to score their opener.

After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 32 to 31 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available is now 42 points, with 15 points left to play for.
AVFC are below par and 18th in the table, with 27 points and GD at -26 from 33 games.

Edited by Larry-AV
Update.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Larry-AV changed the title to Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa
  • avstu unpinned this topic