Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Newcastle v Aston Villa

NEWCASTLE UNITED vs ASTON VILLA

Pre and post match discussion, live chat and analysis.

Aston Villa

2019/20 Premier League Season - Match 31.

Wednesday, 24th June 2020.

St James Park, Newcastle.

18:00 Kick-Off (UK Time)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 24/06/2020 : Newcastle United v Aston Villa, KO 18:00 hours - BT Sport.

24/06/2020 : As this match is on BT Sport I will be able to see all of this match live. I hope it will not be 90+ wasted minutes of my time !

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Newcastle United 0-1 Aston Villa

AVFC RFC SAFC

Been listening to it on 5 live and they were saying we should have scored on a few occasions first half. Then second we lose concentration and concede.

we are in dire trouble....

we go down with this squad and we are ruined! These players won’t cope with the physicality of the championship.

EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 24/06/2020 : Newcastle United 1-1 Aston Villa

Not much of a match, we had the most chances early on but failed to convert any. NUFC's 2nd half opener was gifted, our defence was AWOL. Fortunately Elmohamady equalised late on from Hourihane's corner to save a point, but it is wins that we need. We are holding back too much and not pressurising our opponents; with some extra effort we could have won this game.

AVFC RFC SAFC

We should have signed a forward capable of scoring. To think we were linked with Maupay and didn’t Follow it through....

I reckon we are now level on points with B,mouth &West Ham. But our goals difference is the worst   so 3points are needed  not draws I can see that final game at West  Ham being a decider

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

It is hard to look past relegation now.

Players like El Ghazi and Trezeguet are not good enough for this level - at the moment and its costing us having to rely on the same players who are becoming tired or even market out of games.

Yet another error on top of that with the goal we conceded just about sums up our season.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 24/06/2020 : Newcastle United 1-1 Aston Villa

After this result AVFC's total Form Points remained at 33 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available is now 48 points, with 21 points left to play for.
AVFC are below par and 19th in the table, with 27 points and GD at -23 from 31 games.

Also, AVFC missed out on getting our first double of the Season today.

AVFC RFC SAFC

very poor again up front, same old same old. i can not see us scoring enough goals to get out of the bottom 3, the games now will only get harder, up next is wolves, i think they will make us look even more useless than we are, smith out and take your players with you, your all a bunch of losers.