Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 0-0 Sheffield United

we should have been a goal up before that event, maybe iven 2 up, very poor finishing by us

Doesnt feel right wi no fans like a pre season freindly v some lower division mob from eastern europe,anyone else think theyre playing games untill lfc win the league then itl get called as it is,due to maybe a another wee spike in covid or a few players getting it,maybe im paranoid,so need to keep away from relegation zone.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 17/06/2020 : Aston Villa 0-0 Sheffield United

No change for AVFC after this result, still 19th. We have to hope the restarted Season is completed now and we take our chances to get out of the bottom three ! *

* I see the same thought has occurred to Dimitri !

AVFC RFC SAFC

A positive performance that i think we maybe should have taken something from. Despite the clear error to deny Sheffield United i also felt we have 2-3 big calls for a penalty which VAR didn't appear to look at.

Chelsea is next up the weekend which will be another big test. I just think tonight may have been a wasted opportunity and the lack of ability to pinch all three points in games like this may be a downfall come the end of the season.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Seemed very strange with no crowd----decent show 1 error by Courtney could have proved costly but Luiz was awake to the threat---thought he  Hourihane and Targett had good games----and was good to see Keenan putting himself about----a slice of look with Hawkeye,s 8!! cameras "blocked " by Nyland and the post!!!------we have to get out of the bottom 3 as soon as possible,as Dimitri and Rog say the season might get curtailed--

a point a clean sheet --and no apparent injury,s onwards and upwards Chelski and Tammy,s return next!!!

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 17/06/2020 : Aston Villa 0-0 Sheffield United

After this result AVFC's total Form Points remained at 34 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available is now 53 points, with 27 points left to play for.
AVFC are below par and 19th in the table, with 26 points and GD at -22 from 29 games.

AVFC RFC SAFC

In general play we looked the better team, as we often do but we got away with a ridiculous own goal and Hause and Nakamba both gave away possession cheaply in very dangerous positions, the sort of errors that cost us nearly every game.

A golden opportunity to put 3 points on the board lost.

Couldn't get into it all, apart from Villa I have zero interest in watching matches like this with no crowd. 

I thought Davis worked really hard and looked good. Nyland showed once again he is an accident waiting to happen. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

1 hour ago, Dublin Villain said:

Couldn't get into it all, apart from Villa I have zero interest in watching matches like this with no crowd. 

I thought Davis worked really hard and looked good. Nyland showed once again he is an accident waiting to happen. 

I struggled with no crowd at first with the Bundesliga but i was OK once they added the sound.

I didn't even notice with Villa last night - I was that into the game and desperate for us to get a goal.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Seemed real strange all them---"Empty seats My Lord"----even more so seeing  what have been my 2 seats for the last 13 years--!!!

was good to see all them flags--but it dont make up for the missing faithful,

them silly mistakes which have dogged us all season are still evident----and need stopping if we are to have any chance of remaining in the premiership,------

they have re-started,--- now lets see the Boyz in Claret and Blue pick up the cudgel  dig in and go for it in the 9 cup finals left--

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png