Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 0-0 Sheffield United

ASTON VILLA v SHEFFIELD UNITED

Pre and post match discussion, live chat and analysis.

EaQRtfPWoAI0XrW?format=jpg&name=medium

2019/20 Premier League Season - Match 29.

Wednesday, 17th June 2020.

Villa Park, Birmingham.

18:00 Kick Off (UK Time)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Fingers crossed we can get something out of this one.

doubt I will be back from work in time to watch it. 

This is like a pre season game, a lot will depend on how fit the players have kept themselves and maybe the absence of a crowd will remove a bit of that pressure that we don't seem to cope with very well, as we have so many goals against that are a result of school boy errors.

I feel that so much hangs on this game. I really feel that if we fail to win, we wont win another game this season.

Maybe I am thinking over the top?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 17/06/2020 : Aston Villa v Sheffield United, KO 18:00 hours, SKY.

15/06/2020 : That old cliche, 'a must win game', certainly applies here. I was briefly tempted to predict against AVFC on the basis that whatever I predicted would be wrong(!), but have stuck with my default score instead.
Here's hoping for that win !
Q5dhogE.jpg

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Aston Villa 2-1 Sheffield United

AVFC RFC SAFC

Seen someone say on Twitter earlier that Sheffield United will be coming down in three coaches, social distanced and fully kitted so they don't have to use the changing rooms.

Villa will use the Media room to get changed as its bigger.

All seems a little over the top considering they will be standing next to eachother on the pitch.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Really need to win this one---it will seem dam strange not being there---thats something weve got to get used to i suppose in this new world!

Come On You Lions---

VILLA 3  Blades 1  

VTID  UTV--

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

How the hell that wasn't a goal to Sheffield I do not know, then again we need all the breaks we can get.