FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

3 hours ago, markymark said:

Aston Villa defender James Bree is set to seal a permanent exit from Villa Park to join Luton Town, as per Football Insider.

The defender is in advanced talks to re-join the Hatters after he enjoyed a loan stint at Kenilworth Road last season.

I'd forgot about this guy, believe we paid £3m for him.

from what ive seen of him i was impressed --thrown in at the deep end by Brucey he is only young and came from Barnsley with much promise--will be sorry to see the lad go---but good luck to him, 

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely, we seem to be 'penny pinching' unfortunately as the transfer window nears it's end prices will only go up not down. If we have identified a player we need to pay the price and get it

Benrahma?, I'd like to see him sign but think Brentford need to lower their expectations regarding the fee.  I'd prefer Harry Wilson as the additional attacker.  But definitely need to add some better

Getting a bit restless waiting for new signings but with Brentford just spending on a new striker maybe we are about to see some movement.

Though I'm hopeful that the best bit of transfer business for us was just done at the weekend with United signing Van De Beek, hopefully that's an end to their interest in Jack, though sitting on the bench at United is apparently better for your England career than dragging a club up and keeping them up about as singlehandedly as its possible to do in a team game.

7 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Hope all the talk of signing Callum Wilson is nothing more than talk, his scoring record is poor and he'll be 30 in 18 months, so no resale value.

Reckon potato head might just edge us for this one,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Sky report Villa have signed Matty Cash from Forest for £14M rising to £16M with additions-pending a medical--was ok in midfield in the Championship- has a bit of much needed aggression but now converted to full back--only appearances ant time will tell.

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

A belated welcome to Villa Park to Matty Cash, the sort of signing that makes sense on the pitch and financially which is more than can be said for the reported £21 million we are offering for Callum Wilson, which makes no sense at all.

If that is to be our "improvement" up front we are in for another relegation battle.

Can see things hotting right up now. There seems to be deals going through left right and centre at the moment.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant