FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Talk 2020

All transfer talk for 2020 to be placed and discussed in here.

Please make sure you state your source (with a link where possible) otherwise your post may be removed.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely, we seem to be 'penny pinching' unfortunately as the transfer window nears it's end prices will only go up not down. If we have identified a player we need to pay the price and get it

Benrahma?, I'd like to see him sign but think Brentford need to lower their expectations regarding the fee.  I'd prefer Harry Wilson as the additional attacker.  But definitely need to add some better

Jack Grealish's £80m move to Manchester United is still expected to go through this summer despite him breaking lockdown guidelines - but the club are monitoring events with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen on maintaining discipline. (Daily Mail)

Jack Grealish's £70m Manchester United transfer could be off after he defied the government's strict lockdown orders. (The Sun)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Jack's '70mill transfer' was never on. Bored of the link now. 

United think they can bully clubs into selling players, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were the ones feeding the papers. 

mzjj.jpg

• 2 months later...

according to the news tonight, grealish is still on mu target, valued at 80m, this of course depends on weather we go down or stay up.if we go down, im sure we will lose him and for a lot less than the 80mil mentioned, if we stay up i doubt he will go, m u have others in their sight and grealish is not their top of the list.   and if Paul) Pogba commits  himself to united there will be even less haste to sigh grealish. they just brought Bruno FernandeS who is an attacking midfielder,  but i think a lot of it comes down to the Jadon Sancho situation. 

Was there ever a decision made over what to do about player contracts ? Contracts will be expired long before the season is finished.

43 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Was there ever a decision made over what to do about player contracts ? Contracts will be expired long before the season is finished.

I think it is being done on a player by player basis, Dorset.

Some players out of contract are released, others retained (new or extended contract), depending on how well they fit into the requirements of Squad balance and/or Club finances.

AVFC RFC SAFC

14 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

I think it is being done on a player by player basis, Dorset.

Some players out of contract are released, others retained (new or extended contract), depending on how well they fit into the requirements of Squad balance and/or Club finances.

In theory that could cause a few problems but I suppose that is par for the course at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 12:10 PM, CHRISTOPHE said:

Hello,
Yesterday I watched the match Brentford Vs Swansea and I watched the player Benrahma. I found him very fast in his game. Do you think he might associate himself with Grealish?

I have mixed thoughts on him. No doubt he is a talent but could we fit both him and Jack in the side as you suggested.

Mellberg_Signature.png