Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
robbiebilliams

E-Sports

My name Robbie

Hi, my name is Robbie and I really like sports, any sports! Football is the most favorite type of competition! But lately I have moved away a bit from fan affairs, and started creating my own project on the Internet at e-sports betting. Esports is a promising area, more and more playing online. Now it is especially important to be online. So, I would like to ask you, fans of offline sports, what do you think about this? I will be glad to hear your answers, and am ready to discuss if there is a premise)!

11 minutes ago, robbiebilliams said:

My name Robbie

Hi, my name is Robbie and I really like sports, any sports! Football is the most favorite type of competition! But lately I have moved away a bit from fan affairs, and started creating my own project on the Internet at e-sports betting. Esports is a promising area, more and more playing online. Now it is especially important to be online. So, I would like to ask you, fans of offline sports, what do you think about this? I will be glad to hear your answers, and am ready to discuss if there is a premise)!

Robbie,

I think more and more people will still to rely on E-Sports during the current pandemic. Ultimately it will depend how much this effects the world to how effective this can be come moving forward.

If it doesn't take off now, I can see it being forgotten about once normal sport resumes.

• Like 1

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

10 minutes ago, avstu said:

It is very pleasant that the answer came very soon!
I started doing this a year ago, as I am moving in the direction of VR video, and I have been seeing a surge of users for a long time. Do you think a pandemic will affect the sport temporarily?

Just now, robbiebilliams said:

It is very pleasant that the answer came very soon!
I started doing this a year ago, as I am moving in the direction of VR video, and I have been seeing a surge of users for a long time. Do you think a pandemic will affect the sport temporarily?

I don't think it will effect E-Sports. I think you will benefit from this as more people are stuck in their homes craving some kind of sport.

As i said, if it doesn't take off during these current hard times, I don't see it ever taking off. Now is the time to jump in my opinion.

• Like 1

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

4 minutes ago, avstu said:

I don't think it will effect E-Sports. I think you will benefit from this as more people are stuck in their homes craving some kind of sport.

As i said, if it doesn't take off during these current hard times, I don't see it ever taking off. Now is the time to jump in my opinion.

You breathed confidence in my actions, thank you! And about football, I will always love stadiums full of energy, fans, sometimes beyond the limits of permissibility)! I will respect the players for their courage, for their professionalism, for the team game! But you need to be in a trend, so I go online!

3 hours ago, robbiebilliams said:

My name Robbie

Gamblings a mugs game mate,but il keep yer website in mind as my big mate is bookie daft,and is climbing the walls no football or horse racing,do you do that virtual gambling?

• Like 1

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

\

On 3/30/2020 at 5:53 PM, Dimitri said:

Gamblings a mugs game mate,but il keep yer website in mind as my big mate is bookie daft,and is climbing the walls no football or horse racing,do you do that virtual gambling?

I really love this sport, my friend, but the realities made me figure out what is at variance with real sport. As for your buddy bookmaker, all people are different!