Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Lock-down

Still working so coping in the week.

ended up buying a dart board and spend the weekends drinking beer and playing darts. I will be a pro by the time this is all over 😂

today i built an outside woodworking bench, complete with a new vice, built a tomato planter, stained and varnished 2 patio tables, planted around a hundred plants and i ache like fuke, but not bad for a 76 year old eh?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rogerstan said:

today i built an outside woodworking bench, complete with a new vice, built a tomato planter, stained and varnished 2 patio tables, planted around a hundred plants and i ache like fuke, but not bad for a 76 year old eh?

Blimey Rog im sweating just reading that! a tremendous effort nice one man-can you send me some of your energy?

UTV.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Ive been going through some old Villa programmes evoking some grreat memorys and some bad ones too!gee weve had a fair few clowns wearing the Claret and Blue---its hard to believe that Jack and Jed Steer are now our longest serving players!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

On 5/4/2020 at 5:04 PM, Dimitri said:

Most people here are just bevvying like f*ck out their gardens,no work furloughed and sunny weather.

I was but was getting fed up of piling on the pounds.

I have got myself a spin bike and set my alarm for 7am every morning now to try and get into some kind of routine.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Boris seems to be relaxing lockdown tommorow,scotland going their own way another 3week lockdown,this will confuse a lot of pro snp,and anti scotland-unionists up here lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I've extended the decking at the end of my garden, done a load of planting and with the help of a site on YouTube called School of Wok cooked some extremely nice Thai and Chinese food.

I've also put on half a stone eating it so as the knees have recovered from doing the decking I'm off out for a long walk, while my trousers still fit.

As much as I try to distract myself though I'm still missing the pub badly.