Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Lock-down

Lock-down

What is everyone doing to keep occupied during lock down?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I stand outside my local, pressed up against the window gazing in and silently weeping😢

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I stand outside my local, pressed up against the window gazing in and silently weeping😢

Have to admit I do miss the pub

just locked up watching a load of ''conspiracy theory'' stuff mostly regarding the C.V,also waiting patiently untill the SPFL award Celtic our title due to 19-20 season not being completed,with obv no relegation,for Hearts or Villa ,,With LFC rightfully awarded title too,everyones happy,in these difficult times.

keep safe troops & wash yer hands.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I’ve been painting the outdoor lamp and the garden water feature 😡

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

i have kept myself busy building garden furniture, ive done that as a hobby for the past 30 years, i have so much furniture in my garden, im going to have to break some of it up, im so short of wood, and cant get any, but, it has at least kept me busy. 

Been walking my hounds for 7 miles a day, legs defo feeling it and they sleep very well! 

On 4/4/2020 at 2:55 AM, Apollo said:

Have to admit I do miss the pub

Its not getting any easier is it, I have to keep queueing outside Tesco's...my local is opposite, brews all his own Ales and I am really missing his Peanut Stout, His Pecan and Blueberry Stout, his Snickers Stout, his Vanilla Stout and his Stout Stout.

5 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Its not getting any easier is it, I have to keep queueing outside Tesco's...my local is opposite, brews all his own Ales and I am really missing his Peanut Stout, His Pecan and Blueberry Stout, his Snickers Stout, his Vanilla Stout and his Stout Stout.

Nope! 

went into Morrison’s and picked up 8 bottles of banks bitter, went to the checkout and the lady said only two bottles! I was like what? She said only two! I asked can I buy two four packs of lager and she said yes! She also said I can buy two packs of 20 beers! But only 2 single bottles 😂

On 4/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, Apollo said:

Nope! 

went into Morrison’s and picked up 8 bottles of banks bitter, went to the checkout and the lady said only two bottles! I was like what? She said only two! I asked can I buy two four packs of lager and she said yes! She also said I can buy two packs of 20 beers! But only 2 single bottles 😂

Not had that problem with beer, I nearly always buy bottles of ale that are not part of a pack, must have done so in most of the large chains this past couple of weeks...though not Morrisons.