Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Recommended Posts

Lock-down

What is everyone doing to keep occupied during lock down?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stand outside my local, pressed up against the window gazing in and silently weeping😢

today i built an outside woodworking bench, complete with a new vice, built a tomato planter, stained and varnished 2 patio tables, planted around a hundred plants and i ache like fuke, but not bad fo

9 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I stand outside my local, pressed up against the window gazing in and silently weeping😢

Have to admit I do miss the pub

Link to post
Share on other sites

just locked up watching a load of ''conspiracy theory'' stuff mostly regarding the C.V,also waiting patiently untill the SPFL award Celtic our title due to 19-20 season not being completed,with obv no relegation,for Hearts or Villa ,,With LFC rightfully awarded title too,everyones happy,in these difficult times.

keep safe troops & wash yer hands.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been painting the outdoor lamp and the garden water feature 😡

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Link to post
Share on other sites

i have kept myself busy building garden furniture, ive done that as a hobby for the past 30 years, i have so much furniture in my garden, im going to have to break some of it up, im so short of wood, and cant get any, but, it has at least kept me busy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 2:55 AM, Apollo said:

Have to admit I do miss the pub

Its not getting any easier is it, I have to keep queueing outside Tesco's...my local is opposite, brews all his own Ales and I am really missing his Peanut Stout, His Pecan and Blueberry Stout, his Snickers Stout, his Vanilla Stout and his Stout Stout.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Its not getting any easier is it, I have to keep queueing outside Tesco's...my local is opposite, brews all his own Ales and I am really missing his Peanut Stout, His Pecan and Blueberry Stout, his Snickers Stout, his Vanilla Stout and his Stout Stout.

Nope! 
 

went into Morrison’s and picked up 8 bottles of banks bitter, went to the checkout and the lady said only two bottles! I was like what? She said only two! I asked can I buy two four packs of lager and she said yes! She also said I can buy two packs of 20 beers! But only 2 single bottles 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, Apollo said:

Nope! 
 

went into Morrison’s and picked up 8 bottles of banks bitter, went to the checkout and the lady said only two bottles! I was like what? She said only two! I asked can I buy two four packs of lager and she said yes! She also said I can buy two packs of 20 beers! But only 2 single bottles 😂

Not had that problem with beer, I nearly always buy bottles of ale that are not part of a pack, must have done so in most of the large chains this past couple of weeks...though not Morrisons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...