Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
orourkeda

Did Jack Grealish have a few cans last night?

6 hours ago, avstu said:

And Collymore.

In a time when mental health is a big issue you would think people would think twice before jumping on someone's back. Yes he did wrong, admitted it and has been punished (with possible further punishment to follow) but to constantly make personal digs at a man who is probably living alone, who has had is world turned upside down probably isn't the best things to do. 

You would have thought after the Caroline Flack incident people would think first.

Bang on-----some folk love having a scapegoat,---and some folk need to take a look at themselves first --the worst offenders often have a knack of deflecting attention from their own misdeeds,!!

and from what i gather Jack.s "mate" invited him round!!!  not the wisest thing to do in these dark dark times,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

On 3/30/2020 at 11:42 AM, avstu said:

The West Midlands Police released a statement saying that there was an incident where a white land rover hit a car, the person in question then knocked on a door, left contact information before leaving the scene.

This suggests to me that Jack wasn't drinking as reported as is guilty of being out when he shouldn't be.

Either way - whatever IF, he is guilty of anything - he deserves all the crap coming his way. There is no excuse anymore - he is old enough.

Police statement:

“We were called just before 10am to reports that a Range Rover had crashed into two parked cars in the street. “The driver left his details with a member of the public at the scene before leaving on foot. “He will be spoken to by police in due course. Minor damage was caused to the parked vehicles. Officers are investigating and anyone with information has been asked to get in touch."

I don't think someone who has been drinking would have left his details. 

Exactly my thoughts 

mzjj.jpg

I think there are many lines of thought on this and it depends on which one vexes us the most.

I am not underplaying the serious lock down rules, but mixing with McCormack, who has nothing but contempt for the club, troubles me.

15 hours ago, Rocky said:

I think there are many lines of thought on this and it depends on which one vexes us the most.

I am not underplaying the serious lock down rules, but mixing with McCormack, who has nothing but contempt for the club, troubles me.

Blimey ive missed something here Ross McCormack???----was he the "mate"  i thought he was in Australia!! i cant grasp this!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 hour ago, freddy said:

Blimey ive missed something here Ross McCormack???----was he the "mate"  i thought he was in Australia!! i cant grasp this!!!!

Apparently Ross McCormack was the host. Two other Premier League players were also said to be there. My guess is two England internationals who play for Leicester.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Apparently Ross McCormack was the host. Two other Premier League players were also said to be there. My guess is two England internationals who play for Leicester.

Strewth i think i can guess who they were then-----never knew Jack is buddies with McCormack---thought he had long gone !

just shows dont it---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

19 hours ago, freddy said:

Strewth i think i can guess who they were then-----never knew Jack is buddies with McCormack---thought he had long gone !

just shows dont it---

All guess work really. I guess the only time we will truly know is when someone releases a book in about 20 years time.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

All guess work really. I guess the only time we will truly know is when someone releases a book in about 20 years time.

Yeah sure to be right!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Oh well, if all the newspapers are right he'll be f**cking off to Manchester soon anyway. I'm certainly not hearing Grealish commit to "his" club to end these rumours, which considering our position would be a welcome boost.