Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
orourkeda

Did Jack Grealish have a few cans last night?

Did Jack Grealish have a few cans last night?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1262022/Jack-Grealish-Aston-Villa-Range-Rover-Birmginham-police-incident

Let's watch this one develop.

" I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. " Winston Churchill.

The West Midlands Police released a statement saying that there was an incident where a white land rover hit a car, the person in question then knocked on a door, left contact information before leaving the scene.

This suggests to me that Jack wasn't drinking as reported as is guilty of being out when he shouldn't be.

Either way - whatever IF, he is guilty of anything - he deserves all the crap coming his way. There is no excuse anymore - he is old enough.

Police statement:

“We were called just before 10am to reports that a Range Rover had crashed into two parked cars in the street. “The driver left his details with a member of the public at the scene before leaving on foot. “He will be spoken to by police in due course. Minor damage was caused to the parked vehicles. Officers are investigating and anyone with information has been asked to get in touch."

I don't think someone who has been drinking would have left his details. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Silly silly boy,his eyes in the pic looked liked dugs baws,after a heavy sesh,a driving ban and club fine going to charity,i hope he learns from this,hes too good a player to lose.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

We can only speculate on exactly what happened but it doesn't look good.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Well he has apologised. He has been punished - just needs to keep his head down now and do all his talking on the football pitch moving forward.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I bet he went missing for a while to get the alcohol out of his system before meeting with west mids  finest 

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

He is the hot topic in the media now! Nothing else to write about so let’s all slaughter Jack...

ohara make me laugh! Taking the high ground. The man beat on a woman ffs...

16 minutes ago, Apollo said:

He is the hot topic in the media now! Nothing else to write about so let’s all slaughter Jack...

ohara make me laugh! Taking the high ground. The man beat on a woman ffs...

And Collymore.

In a time when mental health is a big issue you would think people would think twice before jumping on someone's back. Yes he did wrong, admitted it and has been punished (with possible further punishment to follow) but to constantly make personal digs at a man who is probably living alone, who has had is world turned upside down probably isn't the best things to do. 

You would have thought after the Caroline Flack incident people would think first.

• Upvote 1

Mellberg_Signature.png

I'm not sure what he is accused of, we are all still going out at some point so could easily be involved in a minor bump.

1 hour ago, avstu said:

And Collymore.

In a time when mental health is a big issue you would think people would think twice before jumping on someone's back. Yes he did wrong, admitted it and has been punished (with possible further punishment to follow) but to constantly make personal digs at a man who is probably living alone, who has had is world turned upside down probably isn't the best things to do. 

You would have thought after the Caroline Flack incident people would think first.

Spot on mate!