Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

COVID-19

4 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

I do not usually post on everyday matters but I make this exception.

20/03/2020 : The Vernal Equinox (a day earlier than usual). I had run out of bread and milk today and went to ASDA after lunchtime to replenish the rations. Many empty shelves but I was able to get my bread and milk, albeit Celtic milk instead of Aberdeen milk ... changing tastes has seen me go from Rangers to Celtic and recently to Aberdeen, but there was none of the latter available today, so I had to make do with semi-skimmed.

On the veg front there was no broccoli or green beans and the only spuds available were giant packets of 'British Red'. I therefore made do with a packet of carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and a tin of new potatoes. At the butchers I got my usual rations with no problems and after that went to the pub.

In the pub I had a brief chinwag with a mate who was there and advised him that in these days of no handshakes, we should all adopt Scott Arfield's example and salute each other instead ... I demonstrated the salute so he knows what to do when we next meet ... whenever that may be, for I had my last pint today for who knows how long, after the news today closing pubs and restuarants.

We had better get used to the term 'for the duration' ... familiar from history, it is now reality again.

staunch as f*ck mate lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

On 3/17/2020 at 5:21 PM, Dimitri said:

Its a pain in the arse this corona shite,its just the flu wi a fancy name,i personally think its a goverment man made virus,probaly to do with a global recession,vaccines or this 5g they are bringing into the world,as for the football just play the remainder of the games behind closed doors,il be glad when all this drama is by with watching humans act like savages.

I agree wee man.

Have you thought that as China's economy was slowing they decided to start this bollocks knowing that their economy would pick up as a result of it ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

50 minutes ago, B6! said:

I agree wee man.

Have you thought that as China's economy was slowing they decided to start this bollocks knowing that their economy would pick up as a result of it ?

Why not the USA trying to damage the Chinese reputation due to the trade war?

2 hours ago, B6! said:

I agree wee man.

I don't see any benefit in this for the Chinese, whether this came from their filthy markets or escaped from a Wuhan lab the level of secrecy within China when this first emerged, the silencing of Doctors trying to raise the alarm and the fact that those doctors are now dead, is when the dust has settled going to raise a lot of questions about our reliance on China because of globalisation.

Our political class and business leaders sold us out to China for profit, I think the business and political landscape is about to change drastically. I think those in favour of carbon neutral no matter the economic impact, globalists and the open border crowd will struggle to claim the moral high ground from now on. People are getting a very harsh lesson in just how fragile civilisation is.

6 hours ago, B6! said:

I agree wee man.

I believe super powers such as the yanks and chinese are in cahoots with each other sitting at the big table this is just a smoke screen,just like america and russia in the past theyll never go head to head in war but use other countries in proxy.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

The Goddam world is a much much smaller place thesedays progress has its downsides

Man will be responsible for his own demise!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Can’t get food for next week at work anywhere! 

this has become ridiculous.

Some peoples f***g greed beggars belief.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I wont hoard and I'll have to get hungry before I consider standing around outside closed supermarkets, I figured that the worst of this panic buying would be over within a week or two and after my trip to the shops this afternoon and a chat with a few shop workers I think I was right. It took visits to 4 shops but I got everything I needed bar bog roll and while I can do handstands in the shower that isn't one of life's essentials.

But thanks to the idiots we now have "temporary" legislation being discussed in parliament tomorrow, in all likelihood we are about to be placed under a curfew and all sorts of other restrictions.

I have to work from home, work rules 😂👍

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy