FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Corona virus?

Some carry on isnt it,a loada shite,just the flu with a fancy name,humans are so f**cking gullible sometimes.

Thoughts?

Agree with you Dimitri.

I read an article before everybody started running around like this is some kind of apocalypse saying that last winter was relatively mild with no major flu outbreak and over 16,000 died.

I've just tried to do my weekly shop, you'd think everyone is planning to gorge on pasta and then shite themselves to death...no pasta anywhere and I had to go to 3 shops to find some bog roll.

What happened to the Blitz spirit ? If it gets bad I intend to maintain as much dignity as it is possible to maintain when you've got an unwiped arse.☹️

1 minute ago, dorset lion said:

Agree with you Dimitri.

I read an article before everybody started running around like this is some kind of apocalypse saying that last winter was relatively mild with no major flu outbreak and over 16,000 died.

I've just tried to do my weekly shop, you'd think everyone is planning to gorge on pasta and then shite themselves to death...no pasta anywhere and I had to go to 3 shops to find some bog roll.

What happened to the Blitz spirit ? If it gets bad I intend to maintain as much dignity as it is possible to maintain when you've got an unwiped arse.☹️

Its sad seeing the world go nuts everyone panic buying in bulk loo rolls,hand gels etc,if someone offered me a free holiday too italy tommorow id be going,the human race can be so gullible at times lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I have said all along that its basic principles. Wash your hands - like you should anyway. All about hygiene.

Then look after our elders. Do their shopping for them etc. Let's not put them in a position that they do not need to be in.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

just been to Tesco in Skegness---1x 4 pack of loo rolls left on shelf----blimey o riley where do folk store em

? seems lots of folk intend to "self--isolate"  !!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

21 hours ago, freddy said:

just been to Tesco in Skegness---1x 4 pack of loo rolls left on shelf----blimey o riley where do folk store em

? seems lots of folk intend to "self--isolate"  !!

hopefully the government brings in a total shut down & i get 2 weeks off work special leave😁

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

13/03/2020 : Have this here too, relevant !

8 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

13/03/2020 (Friday) : It has just been announced that all EPL and EFL games are postponed with immediate effect until April, including Aston Villa v Chelsea.

AVFC RFC SAFC

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

ETFZfryX0AImCrd.jpg

When did we fight over toilet paper? 

seen this post on Facebook, again some fool trying to get a bull sh*t opinion across....

• Upvote 1