Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

It was that bad I left the ground and went and sat on the coach, if I had drove I would have gone at half time, we are so poor.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

28 minutes ago, B6! said:

It was that bad I left the ground and went and sat on the coach, if I had drove I would have gone at half time, we are so poor.

Blimey it must have been real bad in the flesh then man!

Do they want to go down?it sure looks that way!cos this motley bunch sure wont bring us back up!!

No one is learning and thats dam frightening! They want time and space thePremiership DONT GIVE THAT!!!

look at Albrighton he destroyed us and is just the creative winger we are crying out for now!!

Ndidi scared the hell out of our midfield and Barnes and Albrighton ran us ragged-- we are so dam poor!i can imagine Franky boy wringing his hands in anticipation of saturdays visit-i just hope Tammy dont play he will have a ball especially when marked by Elmo at corners!!!!!

• Like 1

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

9 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

Whether it be Norwich, Watford or whoever goes down with us at least they're fighting hard.

Completely unacceptable that we're not showing up match after match.

You know you're f*cked when your most experienced player does that but to be fair it could have been any number of others who's errors weren't punished. Apart from Grealish and Samatta every Villa player was an accident waiting to happen.

Grealish looks tired and like the strain of carrying the team has finally caught up with him.

Not acceptable tonight, the way I'm feeling now I'd give Terry a shot. Going down with no fight isn't good enough, the way we're going Norwich will finish ahead of us. 

Hi  fully agree with your comments. We look tired and clueless. Never tested their keeper once. Didn't turn up.  I think Smith has lost the dressing room.  Time to go I think. You have to put the effort in to survive. We didn't. 

11 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

Whether it be Norwich, Watford or whoever goes down with us at least they're fighting hard.

You know you're f*cked when your most experienced player does that but to be fair it could have been any number of others who's errors weren't punished. Apart from Grealish and Samatta every Villa player was an accident waiting to happen.

Grealish looks tired and like the strain of carrying the team has finally caught up with him.

Not acceptable tonight, the way I'm feeling now I'd give Terry a shot. Going down with no fight isn't good enough, the way we're going Norwich will finish ahead of us. 

Going down without a whimper----like f****** lemmings jumping gleefully off a cliff,!

all around are scrapping for survival---we sure aint its still early BUT to me the writing is on the wall

and with our tremendous envied support its a real crying SHAME!!!!!!

• Like 1

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

3 hours ago, freddy said:

Blimey it must have been real bad in the flesh then man!

Do they want to go down?it sure looks that way!cos this motley bunch sure wont bring us back up!!

No one is learning and thats dam frightening! They want time and space thePremiership DONT GIVE THAT!!!

look at Albrighton he destroyed us and is just the creative winger we are crying out for now!!

Ndidi scared the hell out of our midfield and Barnes and Albrighton ran us ragged-- we are so dam poor!i can imagine Franky boy wringing his hands in anticipation of saturdays visit-i just hope Tammy dont play he will have a ball especially when marked by Elmo at corners!!!!!

spot on....and I haven't seen any work on that from game to game all season.......this Horror show has been coming,for months and its not over yet....the sharks smell blood.

Dean has no idea how to reverse this and we are just treading water waiting for the inevitable.

We need decisive leadership, in all parts of the club.

13 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

we are the worst of the bunch....just nothing there.....and the crime is, its got gradually worse, not better.

I am not sure, what the club is waiting for.

Well it’s clear that there are some issues. Here is what I beleive to be the issues 

jt is clearly not getting the defence to defend all season  and he is still trying to implement his zonal marking and undermining dean smith . Why put jt in charge zero management experience  and he is our defensive coach 

also Suso and pittarch have both gor very poor played in  looked what Suso did in Valencia  not good 

jt got Danny Drinkwater in and what a poor showing that is  

jt Suso and pittarch must go not dean smith . If we go down he has the proof he can get a team to play look what he did at brentford ,. We was n always going to struggle with these players