FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

we were very close to the "corner"  and could,nt believe Lee Masons and his partner in crime lines man,s arrogance and pure downright dismissal of Jack Tyrone,s and Targetts appeals  --it was NOT a corner so visibly obvious-- its no wonder the officials get a bad name--- a guy in the toilets at half time told me a friend of his was watching on Sky---where it was shown not to be a corner!!!

VTID----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just seen Villa lose a cup final and I'm happy with the result, never thought I'd hear myself say that but I was dreading this game. Losing now is water off a ducks back, but to be humiliated in

A spirited performance where I feel the players did exactly as I wanted. They gave their all and would have come off the pitch with no regrets. The officials couldn't say the same sadly. I was ve

Can’t grumble at that performance, pride passion commitment on fought like lions. Wheres that on a league game fixture ?

didnt you know? they are only allowed to play football on cup games, smithy needs to have something to brag about, he cannot brag about premier league football, he doesnt know how to play it, 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, B6! said:

It doesn’t check corners apparently 

Which is fair enough, but when a mistake leads to a direct goal it should be. 

Look at the Bournemouth game the other day, they'd gone right up the other end and okaged several minutes before play was dragged back. Ridiculous 

mzjj.jpg

In for a penny in for a pound--surely the whole point of the cursed VAR is to be a second pair of eyes and rectify errors and omissions?it should be widespreadly used across the whole game --handball offside ball over line throw ins corners dangerous play and tackles --otherwise just scrap the thing.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

21 hours ago, B6! said:

Can’t grumble at that performance, pride passion commitment on fought like lions.

Wheres that on a league game fixture ?

I think the formation and system suited us better.

Defending set pieces is still a major issue though.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant