Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Southampton 2-0 Aston Villa

i know it aint premiership but----Robinson scored again for Albion,Hogan scored another for Bloose whats that 4 in 4? and O,Hare is banging em in for Sky Blues, and is raved about by Mark Robbins--reckon he,ll move there permanently next season,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 hour ago, freddy said:

i know it aint premiership but----Robinson scored again for Albion,Hogan scored another for Bloose whats that 4 in 4? and O,Hare is banging em in for Sky Blues, and is raved about by Mark Robbins--reckon he,ll move there permanently next season,

Yeah, but we got Borja BASTON the guy who couldn't get in the Swansea match day squad.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Time to act now,  we need discipline.  

Just seen MOD gee we were poor!

Weve got 3 tall hulkish CB,s and they let who must be the smallest striker in the division bundle it in off his 6 pack!! Long must just love playing against us!!especially now the Scottish Cafu has retired!!how we miss his fierceness and 100% commitment!!

VTID---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I chose to go out with the wife instead of watching and I am glad I did so. I expected us to be a no show and I wasn't wrong.

The players and manager will regret this season if they don't change things now. We are capable of beating sides but the errors we have made all season, have not been addressed. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

25/02/2020 : Man United and Liverpool both won, doing for AVFC what we failed to do for ourselves.

EPL (Premier League), Saturday 22/02/2020 : Southampton 2-0 Aston Villa

After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 37 to 35 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available is now 58 points, with 33 points left to play for.
AVFC are below par and 17th in the table, with 25 points and GD at -18 from 27 games.

AVFC RFC SAFC

On 2/23/2020 at 10:31 AM, freddy said:

Just seen MOD gee we were poor!

Weve got 3 tall hulkish CB,s and they let who must be the smallest striker in the division bundle it in off his 6 pack!! Long must just love playing against us!!especially now the Scottish Cafu has retired!!how we miss his fierceness and 100% commitment!!

VTID---

It was awful Freddy, as bad as I’ve seen over the years.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

i have to be honest, i cant watch it anymore, we have not improved in any way since we came up, and if we take the same team down with us, (if we go) we will be a middle table team at the best next season, smith wont change us, we need someone that can, he has built his own team, and they are no better than what he got rid of, as people have already said, he really hasn't got a clue, i think its time he heard the fans feeling at games in a much bigger way than he does. ut fulllllllllling villa. 

12 hours ago, B6! said:

It was awful Freddy, as bad as I’ve seen over the years.

Gee man  then it must have been dam bad----worse i imagine than even displays in Coco,s ill fated reign,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png