Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 2-3 Tottenham

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 16/02/2020 : Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur, KO 14:00 hours - SKY.

12/02/2020 : I am hoping for an end to end game with AVFC edging it ... note that I am hoping for this !

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Aston Villa 3-2 Tottenham Hotspur

AVFC RFC SAFC

21 hours ago, markymark said:

Dearly beloved, let us pray.

UTV

🛐✝️✡️☪️ May as well cover all angles....then again considering its Spurs I think the star of David one might fall on deaf ears.

They have had 2 weeks off-wembley is 2 weeks away-so i would expect they,ll all be chomping at the bit to impress surely?

We can win this one with passion pride and commitment.

Come On You Lions.

Villa 2 Spuds 0

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

oh well, it was nice being in front for the time it took me to have a cup of tea and a sarnie, same old, 

Just f*ck off Smith.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 16/02/2020 : Aston Villa 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur

No matter how thorough it may be, all the pre-match planning cannot prevent an individual error, especially in the last minute of the game.

Attendance : 41,874 (SSN)

AVFC RFC SAFC

What a f**cking ridiculous result. 

What a f**cking inept manager. 

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Mistakes willing to happen all the time.  we keep playing dangerous passes, making the same mistakes over and over again.  El Ghazi almost gave a goal away.  Our left is destroyed completely by every team but Targett is good going forward.  Hause is the weaklink on the 3 man Trio.

Drinkwater offered nothing and just played passes to players 10 metres away from him.  He struggled and couldnt move in 2nd Half.  Luiz and El Ghazi were very good though the former should have make it 2-0 and would have been a different game then.  Sammata is alot better than Wesley.  Grealish is his usual and very good in first half but 2nd seems to fade

We need McGinn back ASAP to help out the mid.  I think we are gone though and 

Disappointed as we started well and without the usual mistakes we would have picked points up today. 

I didn’t feel positive as soon as I heard mings was out and drinkwater was starting. 

not sure on that penalty decision. Bit soft for me... good old Var loves to f*ck us at VP.