FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wont comment on this game as i didnt see it, but from what i have heard its the same old same old, not learning from our mistakes, that the fault of the coach, 

Personally I think it's to late, we've missed the opportunity to change manager and allow a new guy to make a couple of additions to an awful squad.  Nyland was mom in both legs against Leicester, his

13 hours ago, rogerstan said:

i wont comment on this game as i didnt see it, but from what i have heard its the same old same old, not learning from our mistakes, that the fault of the coach, 

I too didn't see it, only the highlights......for me, it had a certain inevitability about it.

once again too many players not contributing enough....that is a feature of our away games.

its going to be tough to stay in this league.

I think the recruitment and manager relationship, raises a lot of questions, for me.

after the euphoria of that semi-final, we have what 13 games to go, they need to have it installed into their heads to treat every one as an individual cup final,---as do the management team,--and give blood sweat and tears every time---i really hope no one holds back scared to be injured for their carabao cup final place,

i can see that final game at west ham--being oh so dam important---we seem to be going neck and neck with them,

interesting to see Andre Green on the score sheet again,-

Snoddy scored twice only to see Brighton pull back a 2 goal deficit to get a point,thats the fighting spirit we need,.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

14 hours ago, markymark said:

Just an incredibly poor result. What else is there to say?

There is not much more to say, except, i can't see it changing.

we are inconsistent, but we need a few more highs v lows.

However, i think when we have a low, its too low to pull clear of the drop zone.

2 minutes ago, freddy said:

after the euphoria of that semi-final, we have what 13 games to go, they need to have it installed into their heads to treat every one as an individual cup final,---as do the management team,--and give blood sweat and tears every time---i really hope no one holds back scared to be injured for their carabao cup final place,

i can see that final game at west ham--being oh so dam important---we seem to be going neck and neck with them,

interesting to see Andre Green on the score sheet again,-

Snoddy scored twice only to see Brighton pull back a 2 goal deficit to get a point,thats the fighting spirit we need,.

I thought it was interesting to see how svelte snoddy looks, as opposed to over weight with us.

do we drive these players in training enough?

• avstu unpinned this topic