FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Carabao Cup final

It has been several years since I was chatting on here. My husband and I visited Birmingham from Seattle, WA, USA for the Liverpool match way back on 17 January 2015. We met a few regulars from avillafan at Addys before and after the match. (Sad that it has since closed). We are hoping to travel once again for the League Cup Final on 1 March. We don't want to purchase flights and hotel until we have obtained tickets. Our issue is that we aren't sure the process to purchase tickets. We would, of course, prefer 2 in the Villa supporters section but would take 2 anywhere but the opposition's section. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, seattlevillans said:

Carabao Cup final

It has been several years since I was chatting on here. My husband and I visited Birmingham from Seattle, WA, USA for the Liverpool match way back on 17 January 2015. We met a few regulars from avillafan at Addys before and after the match. (Sad that it has since closed). We are hoping to travel once again for the League Cup Final on 1 March. We don't want to purchase flights and hotel until we have obtained tickets. Our issue is that we aren't sure the process to purchase tickets. We would, of course, prefer 2 in the Villa supporters section but would take 2 anywhere but the opposition's section. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Evening,

My advise would be to contact your local supporters club to see if they can get hold of any. Otherwise I think you would have to look at Club Wembley tickets as I have a feeling final tickets amongst Villa fans will be like gold dust this time around.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

26 minutes ago, seattlevillans said:

Thanks for the advice! We are going to contact Chris today. What an opportunity to blow our vacation fund! We haven't had a vacation since that trip 5 years ago. Crossing our fingers!

Good luck!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Ticket application details now on official website----we got 33,095 ----in 5 categories £40-----£100, o/65 half price.

Good Luck----

STARTING WITH  SEASON TKT HOLDERS SINCE 2015/16 SEASON CAN APPLY ON LINE FROM 5.00 ON TUESDAY 4th FEB

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Have to say the online booking has today worked a treat  logged on at 4.55

---placed in queue  number 2080, got on booking site at 5.13  and transaction completed by 5.28---compliments to whoever runs the system--

got seats in Area 140 and on Official Coach 10 for Joe Boy and me----coach leaves 11.00 Kick off 4.30.

Villa got the West Side again,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I went for the cheapest option as we will still see the game !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

12 minutes ago, B6! said:

12 minutes ago, B6! said:

We usually do --but decided to take advantage of half price seats for Villa Vets----lol,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• 2 weeks later...

11 of us sitting together so we have to wait for the second allocation so we are in the Upper tier.

Mellberg_Signature.png

only 1000 left according to the wembley seat plan.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy