FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In light of the Brazil match tomorrow, was just wondering what people's thoughts are on who is the best keeper for England. Read this interview with Joe Hart from a football blogger writing on England's World Cup squad among other things. Hart doesn't apparently rate himself among the top 3 keepers in the country, which I can understand in the case of James and Green being ahead of him, but his other competition is Robinson, Foster and Kirkland.

Hart needs to gain some confidence and have faith in himself! Although I am a little concerned it's going to be keeper howlers that upset the national side next June, we just don't have anyone that reliable. I think James has to remain number 1, but the future of English goalkeeping is a worry!

• 2 months later...

England Captain all the way for me, i dont see how shagging who he wants got anything todo with being england captain. The press again trying to ruin his career and trying to fatten their pockets its a joke and if john terry wants to shag my mrs tell him i wont charge him to much :dance:

newgabby.jpg
duck.gif

FB - I agree with you all the way.

The fact that the questions of weather he should be stript of captaincy for something thats happened in his private life is perfetic.

And its another media frenzy in which ends up being the reason why so much pressure gets put on our national sides.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

what terry does in his own time is up to him and his bussiness. the gutter press are at it again, trying to ruin some one just to have some thing to write about, with tv coverage and the internet forums, who needs newspapere like the scum sun anyway, dont buy em then you wont have to read them, simple,

Archived