FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

watching that first half display, makes me wonder how many of em really want to be there????

all 6 changes 2nd half please Mr Capello and make one of them Villa,s James Milner.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I wouldnt be suprised if half of them lot where took off, and not start the 2nd half! Rooney, Heskey, and Beckham are working really hard the rest cba. Beckham Man of the Half for Me.

2956208996_0c66c067b1.jpg
lol I wouldnt be suprised if half of them lot where took off, and not start the 2nd half! Rooney, Heskey, and Beckham are working really hard the rest cba. Beckham Man of the Half for Me.

Bang on------ must confess Beckham has impressed me in that half, no Beckham,Barry nor Heskey 2nd half,

will Milner come on?---doubt it unless Ashley Young comes off,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Milner cracking performance so far put young in the shade a little me thinks!

Young still needs to beef up a bit for me i know he got a little frame but im afraid he may have to conceed a little pace and put some muscle on for a little more strength

All credit to milner!!

Yeap spot on mate!, Milner has showed he can play at the top level in international football, and I would agree he has defo showed Young up, and he dont even play on the left side unlike Young. Have also been saying for a while now that Young needs bit more strength, everytime he gets a knock I think 'oh kniw he injured, he looks so fragile. Well done Milner.

2956208996_0c66c067b1.jpg

much improved 2nd half display,

Milner impressed, created equaliser & put over some good crosses,has shown he can well handle the step up from the U 21,s,& really should figure in Fabio Capello,s plans-----well done James Milner,hope this is the start of a long & distinguished international career.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived