Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Larry-AV

Watford 3-0 Aston Villa

28/12/2019 : No idea where Stu is, so here is the Match Thread.

EPL (Premier League), Saturday 28/12/2019 : Watford v Aston Villa, KO 15:00 hours.

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Watford 2-2 Aston Villa

AVFC RFC SAFC

Out of his depth at this level. Yet again we've failed to beat ten men. With only two shots on goal all game. Not good enough whatsoever 

mzjj.jpg

EPL (Premier League), Saturday 28/12/2019 : Watford 3-0 Aston Villa

A pathetic 'performance' and non-result from AVFC today.

Attendance : 21,348 (SSN)

Hardly worth opening this thread !

After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 36 to 34 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available is now 72 points, with 54 points left to play for.
AVFC are below par and 18th in the table, with 18 points and GD at -11 from 20 games.

Edited by Larry-AV
Update.

AVFC RFC SAFC

1 hour ago, JustRich said:

Out of his depth at this level. Yet again we've failed to beat ten men. With only two shots on goal all game. Not good enough whatsoever 

Opposition wants it more, we are weak.

Not holding out much hope for a result at Burnley.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

listened on WM ----sounded like Jack carried the fight by himself--------------thats a f****g disgrace----Thommo was fuming, Captain Jack was apparently getting into scrapes and was surrounded by 3 /4 Watford players ---with his fellow Villa players not wanting to get involved!!!!!!

if thats true and is the case -they can all f*** off  if they cant stand by their Captain,--------get Andre Green O,Hare, RHM  back and bang em in----if we are going down lets go down fighting with players who are proud to wear the shirt

Thommo,s fellow commentator also said ---that only Jack went over to the traveling support-----------------another disgraceful indictment on the current team----

sorry to say but if correct i would not blame jack in the slightest should he go -------to a team where he will get supported by his team mates--when the going gets tough!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

20 minutes ago, markymark said:

Opposition wants it more, we are weak.

Not holding out much hope for a result at Burnley.

Won't be pretty, Watford are dire, whereas Burnley are a very well drilled team. 

Should have brought more homegrown players imo. Doesn't guarantee it but would we be seeing more passion? I think so. 

El Ghazi, Wes, Trez, Nakamba, Guilbert - don't give a sh*t. I miss having players with passion. They may not have been the best, but players like Hutton and Green would bleed for the club. 

mzjj.jpg

4 minutes ago, JustRich said:

Won't be pretty, Watford are dire, whereas Burnley are a very well drilled team. 

Should have brought more homegrown players imo. Doesn't guarantee it but would we be seeing more passion? I think so. 

El Ghazi, Wes, Trez, Nakamba, Guilbert - don't give a sh*t. I miss having players with passion. They may not have been the best, but players like Hutton and Green would bleed for the club. 

We have assembled an expensive team with very little premiership experience, coupled with a manager and assistant who also have no premiership experience and a rookie coach in Terry who again has no experience at this level for managing/coaching.

The result is there for all to see.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

1 hour ago, JustRich said:

My thoughts too---we have invested far far too much overseas---in players who seemingly dont have any passion pride nor commitment to the Claret and Blue---very much akin to the "wonderball" purchases under Coco that started the tumble down into the Championship,

Hutton Green werent the gretest players but didnt lack in passion  for the club----and that means an enormous amount ---

the 5 you name along with Konsa and Engels-- HAD NO previous premiership experience---A big big gamble too far- even more so--when they are continuously on the team sheet !!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Shocking!

Formation is all over the shot.

we attack at a snails pace!

we are making poor teams look amazing.

cant see us staying up.