FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Time for change ?

After watching that shower of shite at Leicester last night smith has lost the dressing room in my opinion.

Even captain Jack looks like he’s signed for manure already and doesn’t want to spoil his future.

p*ss poor tactics, no effort and time to go smith.

• Like 1

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its my big worry but i read something today that made me realise that maybe I am being a little harsh. Its our first year back in the Premier League and if we average around 1 point a game, we sh

I am not totally sold on Dean as manager, nice guy, but maybe a bit affable for me.....but he needs more time, However, I think 4-3-3 with our squad has been naive, 3-4-3 looks a bit better. Howe

Welcome to the forum Rocky. Fully agree with your post...I hate sacking managers, it does take time and I also have major doubts about Dean's suitability but really hope he proves us wrong.

4 hours ago, B6! said:

After watching that shower of shite at Leicester last night smith has lost the dressing room in my opinion.

Even captain Jack looks like he’s signed for manure already and doesn’t want to spoil his future.

p*ss poor tactics, no effort and time to go smith.

I don't know what the club is waiting for....... Divine Intervention.

His post match comments was as baffling as the teams performance.....he's lost it. if he ever had it.

37 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I don't know what the club is waiting for....... Divine Intervention.

His post match comments was as baffling as the teams performance.....he's lost it. if he ever had it.

I agree matey, 

Can you tell me what John Terry  does for the team ? I am struggling to find an answer.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

4 hours ago, B6! said:

I agree matey, 

Can you tell me what John Terry  does for the team ? I am struggling to find an answer.

I don't get the constant finger pointing at Terry.

He ISNT a defensive coach. His job was to bring the players closer to the manager which i think he has done.

Yes he was a defender but so was Smith.

I personally blame all the coaching staff. The players have not learnt their lessons this season as the two systems we have played we have been exploited.

What now? Back to 5 at the back?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2 hours ago, avstu said:

I don't get the constant finger pointing at Terry.

He ISNT a defensive coach. His job was to bring the players closer to the manager which i think he has done.

Yes he was a defender but so was Smith.

I personally blame all the coaching staff. The players have not learnt their lessons this season as the two systems we have played we have been exploited.

What now? Back to 5 at the back?

I feel Purslow has questions to answer,  DS should have been sacked at the start of January or even before then imo, it's obvious the guy is out of his depth.  However I feel Purslow cannot sack the man he gave a new contract to in October as it highlights what a crazy decision this was, reflecting poorly on Purslows decision making.

Unfortunately we won't sack DS, therefore we will be relegated and stuck with £140 million worth of sh*t.  Whilst Grealish and McGinn move on. 

Relegation will be an absolute financial nightmare. 

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Smith won't be sacked. Purslow is adamant to keep him on. At every fan forum he does he talks about how smith is a Villa fan, building for the future blah blah blah. 

Problem with that is that we need to stay up right now. Not in 5 years. 

mzjj.jpg

14 hours ago, JustRich said:

Smith won't be sacked. Purslow is adamant to keep him on. At every fan forum he does he talks about how smith is a Villa fan, building for the future blah blah blah. 

Problem with that is that we need to stay up right now. Not in 5 years. 

Exactly,  he needs to concentrate on the now, not the youth team and a long term vision. 

• Like 1

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

On 3/10/2020 at 12:40 PM, B6! said:

I agree matey, 

I understand the point......However, I have never known any  team to go in to free fall and folk blame one of the coaches.

I have no idea, what John Terry's specific involvement is.....maybe he is not being listened too,maybe he is rubbish ,maybe he's not, just saying.

but If John Terry is the problem.....why is the manager, not dealing with it?

5 hours ago, markymark said:

Exactly,  he needs to concentrate on the now, not the youth team and a long term vision. 

well its all important......but the here and now is crucial as you say.

22 hours ago, markymark said:

I feel Purslow has questions to answer,  DS should have been sacked at the start of January or even before then imo, it's obvious the guy is out of his depth.  However I feel Purslow cannot sack the man he gave a new contract to in October as it highlights what a crazy decision this was, reflecting poorly on Purslows decision making.

Unfortunately we won't sack DS, therefore we will be relegated and stuck with £140 million worth of sh*t.  Whilst Grealish and McGinn move on. 

Relegation will be an absolute financial nightmare. 

I agree and i questioned at the time about the new contract. Crazy decision for an unproven manager. I will forever be grateful for Smith for last season. I loved it but football moves on.

I don't think we will be stuck with £140M of sh*t. We will get a fair few quid for sales. Players like Grealish, McGinn, Mings and Targett will all be moved on. I wouldnt even be surprised if there was takers for a lot of the foreign signings like Nakamba, Wesley and Samatta.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant