FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Time for change ?

Time for change ?

Right then let’s spice things up a bit.

As good as Smith was at getting us promoted I think his lack of ability to change things will take us down.

Today showed how one dimensional we are (again) and I really can’t see where our next win is going to come from.

After 51 minutes today I like many others decided enough was enough and headed for the exit.

Relegation form is the only way I can describe our football at the minute. Can I see our form improving? No. Can I see us surviving in the premier league under the current manager? No.

For me it’s time to change, sadly. 

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its my big worry but i read something today that made me realise that maybe I am being a little harsh. Its our first year back in the Premier League and if we average around 1 point a game, we sh

I am not totally sold on Dean as manager, nice guy, but maybe a bit affable for me.....but he needs more time, However, I think 4-3-3 with our squad has been naive, 3-4-3 looks a bit better. Howe

Welcome to the forum Rocky. Fully agree with your post...I hate sacking managers, it does take time and I also have major doubts about Dean's suitability but really hope he proves us wrong.

Agree 100% with you B6, completely out of his depth.

People will point to him getting us promoted, I suggest he will get us relegated.

Managers are judged on the here and now not what they've done in the past, case in point being Pochettino. 

It will also cost us Grealish and McGinn.

However we have stupidly just given him a new four year contract. 

I am so frustrated as I honestly believe at the time we sacked SB we could have got Brendan Rodgers. 

Smith out.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

1 hour ago, markymark said:

Agree 100% with you B6, completely out of his depth.

People will point to him getting us promoted, I suggest he will get us relegated.

Managers are judged on the here and now not what they've done in the past, case in point being Pochettino. 

It will also cost us Grealish and McGinn.

However we have stupidly just given him a new four year contract. 

I am so frustrated as I honestly believe at the time we sacked SB we could have got Brendan Rodgers. 

Smith out.

I agree mate Aston Villa are bigger than Dean Smith, get Poc in 

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

6 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Listening to those around me in the Holte today, I think it’s fair to say many are in agreement with this. 

Today was awful mate, like going back to remi garde days

image.png

1 hour ago, B6! said:

Today was awful mate, like going back to remi garde days

The atmosphere in the crowd was tense, could hear a few people arguing etc.

noticed quite a few old bill at the steps during half time.

appalling, that is the only word i can say about the quality of our players and the manager, they are losing what little bit they may of had, smith is not learning, and i doubt he will ever be a premier league manager of any quality, he needs to go, and soon,  we are back to square one, a team full of rubbish, and a manager to match. 

I feel so depleted after today. We've been crap for weeks and absolutely nothing has changed. The formation hasn't changed, the team hasn't changed, the tactics haven't changed. 

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expect change.

mzjj.jpg

I cant believe how bad some of the summet buys have turned out who the hell it was who "scouted" em needs their p45!

Purchases are sure needed if we are to stand the remotest chance of staying up -stick with Deano and the current squad and we are back in the Championship!!

It was braindead to give a 4 year contract,it could well cost us dearly whatever happens they should have waited until premiershio football was guaranteed next season.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Its time for a change but who can help out now?  Big Sam?  Lump it to Wesley who cant win a header?  

We are making mistakes all the time and its costing us dearly.  I think its time for a change now before the Jan window starts.  We look very poor and Jack out wide limits the the play he can do.  Imagine if hes in the centre he can control much more.