Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Transfer Talk (January 2020)

31 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

I googled him after my last post because I couldn't remember the trouble he'd been in...Drinkwater by name not nature by the look of it.

I believe he got injured in some scuffle at a nightclub, which has led to him being out most of this season.

ENGLAND’S Danny Drinkwater was battered by thugs after trying to bed another footballer’s lover.

The Chelsea star, 29, on loan at Burnley, clashed with the player after boozing heavily at Manchester’s Chinawhite club.

This was in September so during the season, doesn't sound like a good fit for Villa.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Blimey o rriley as if we dont have enough clowns waifs and strays on the effin pitch!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Who knows... A move back to the Midlands maybe just what he needs.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

a scrapper is needed in the Joey Barton mould----any player who is prepared to roll up his sleeves knuckle down and sweat blood in our battle to avoid relegation is fine by me,----

VTID-----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Daniel Sturbridge is being linked to us as well according to the Birmingham mail app.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

According to sky sports app we are after Michy Batshuayi on loan from Chelsea.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

With Wesley out for the season, Kodjia being injury prone and Davis never fit we need at least one striker...Sturridge isn't playing much in Turkey and barely featured for Albion last season, be a useful addition to the bench maybe but we need more. Batshuayi would be a good addition but Sky were reporting earlier that Chelsea don't want to loan him out.

Aston Villa have been tipped to reignite their summer interest in Stoke City keeper Jack Butland, according to reports in the national press.

Heaton is set for an extended spell on the sidelines after suffering a knee injury in their New Year’s Day win over Burnley. No official confirmation has been released on the severity of his injury, but there are fears the England international could miss the rest of the season.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

4 hours ago, B6! said:

Daniel Sturbridge is being linked to us as well according to the Birmingham mail app.

Danny would be good with his experience, something that really we need at the moment. However the guy is really injury prone, if we signed him then I still feel we'd to buy another striker. 

I think we should buy one and loan another striker.  Perhaps get Hogan back?

We could do with letting Lansbury, Kodija , Kalsnic go