Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Chelsea 2-1 ASTON VILLA

Recommended Posts

Chelsea v ASTON VILLA

Pre/post match chat, Live chat & Analysis

Chelsea v ASTON VILLA

Premier League - Matchday 15

Wednesday, 04th December 2019

Stamford Bridge, London

19.30 Kick-Off


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chelsea? f*ck me, we aint even discussed man u yet,  a sure sign how bad this forum is getting, i can remember when we had 3/4 days of discussion of todays game before we got anywhere near discussing next game, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuart has posted his Man United match analysis in this thread !

EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 04/12/2019 : Chelsea v Aston Villa, KO 19:30 hours, Amazon Prime.

02/12/2019 : Another tough test for AVFC, which I hope will see a similar result to that achieved at Man United.

Prediction (in Prediction League), made on 01/12/2019 : Chelsea 2-2 Aston Villa

 

Edited by Larry-AV
Update.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've just lost at home to West Ham, really missed Tammy by all accounts ( we know that feeling ) but he should be fit to face us.

Always hopeful of a win but will be happy with a draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, rogerstan said:

chelsea? f*ck me, we aint even discussed man u yet,  a sure sign how bad this forum is getting, i can remember when we had 3/4 days of discussion of todays game before we got anywhere near discussing next game, 

You cant have three to four days discussion when we are playing again in three days. The next match chat is always up the same day/next day of a game. It just depends what topics people choose to respond too. The Man United match chat is still very much active though.


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dorset lion said:

They've just lost at home to West Ham, really missed Tammy by all accounts ( we know that feeling ) but he should be fit to face us.

Always hopeful of a win but will be happy with a draw.

Lampard said they have really missed finishing in the final third in their last three games. 

I always said that i thought Tammy was like Darren Bent. Instinctively he will score but tends to miss when he has to think about it. Of course, I have just jinxed us and he will destroy us with calm and timely finishes now.

I wonder if Smith will make any changes with us playing Sunday evening away from home? Guilbert will be banned for this one also.


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, avstu said:

Lampard said they have really missed finishing in the final third in their last three games. 

I always said that i thought Tammy was like Darren Bent. Instinctively he will score but tends to miss when he has to think about it. Of course, I have just jinxed us and he will destroy us with calm and timely finishes now.

I wonder if Smith will make any changes with us playing Sunday evening away from home? Guilbert will be banned for this one also.

Would assume el ghazi is a doubt after going off at man u.

Regarding the game would be delighted with a draw.


"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, markymark said:

Would assume el ghazi is a doubt after going off at man u.

Regarding the game would be delighted with a draw.

Agree with that. the point at United was massive given the next two games we have


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, avstu said:

Agree with that. the point at United was massive given the next two games we have

Not expecting much from the next 3 games, its the 3 final league games of 2019 I have my eye on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...