Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wolves vs ASTON VILLA

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs ASTON VILLA

Pre/post match chat, Live chat & Analysis

Wolves vs ASTON VILLA

Premier League - Matchday 12

Sunday, 10th November 2019

Molineux, Wolverhampton

14.00 Kick-Off

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

This is a must win imo. Need to start picking up points or risk being dragged into that relegation battle that's heating up

mzjj.jpg

complimentary words from numerous sources following the defeat by Liverpool wont mean diddley squat if we are in the bottom three come next May~~ its points and wins that matter and no better time to start than Sunday

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

On 11/6/2019 at 8:27 PM, freddy said:

complimentary words from numerous sources following the defeat by Liverpool wont mean diddley squat if we are in the bottom three come next May~~ its points and wins that matter and no better time to start than Sunday

Quite right, proud of the effort and commitment against City and Liverpool in particular but now we need to put points on the board again. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 10/11/2019 :

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Aston Villa, KO 14:00 hours, SKY.

09/11/2019 : I expect a close game tomorrow and hope we will edge it by one goal. We need to, too.

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-3 Aston Villa

AVFC RFC SAFC

A win today will see us jump 2 or even 3  places up the table----which would be great leading into yet another international break--no news on Jack still said to be 50/50---

have a good day all who are going ---safe travels,

VTID

Wolves 1   AVFC 2

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

We have a run of games now where I believe we can put some points on the board.

If we can avoid losing away and win at home it will put us in good stead.

We need to try and move away from this 'VAR is against us' because it isn't going anywhere anytime soon and we need to cut out the individual errors. Maybe harsh but the honeymoon period is over now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Didn't realise until kick off that Engels and Heaton were out. Wtf are they doing in training to keep getting injured? Lord knows it ain't fitness work because otherwise we'd be able to maintain our game for 90+ minutes... 

Their goal was stoppable had we put someone on the edge of the box. They had what, 4 on the edge? And we just allowed it? 

mzjj.jpg

Just now, JustRich said:

Didn't realise until kick off that Engels and Heaton were out. Wtf are they doing in training to keep getting injured? Lord knows it ain't fitness work because otherwise we'd be able to maintain our game for 90+ minutes... 

Their goal was stoppable had we put someone on the edge of the box. They had what, 4 on the edge? And we just allowed it? 

Engels pulled up yesterday apparently while Heaton hasn't recovered from a Calf injury he got against Liverpool.

The goal was well worked but as you touched upon - why don't we have one player on them? Was so easy for him.

I don't like to sound negative but i dont see a way back based on what I have just seen. Its like Palace all over again.

Mellberg_Signature.png

12 minutes ago, avstu said:

Engels pulled up yesterday apparently while Heaton hasn't recovered from a Calf injury he got against Liverpool.

The goal was well worked but as you touched upon - why don't we have one player on them? Was so easy for him.

I don't like to sound negative but i dont see a way back based on what I have just seen. Its like Palace all over again.

That's what I thought. Not at the races at all. And with no outlet like Jack we're struggling. Several that aren't in the game at all

mzjj.jpg