FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Was good to see the fringe players get a run out as others have touched upon.

Couple of issues i had was Wolves fans were woeful considering they had 6,000 and also what was with all the empty seats considering the game was sold out?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

26 minutes ago, avstu said:

Couple of issues i had was Wolves fans were woeful considering they had 6,000 and also what was with all the empty seats considering the game was sold out?

For VP the sold out figure is 41K, the attendance was 34K, so 7K missing. We have to remember though that the attendance figure is of those who have paid to attend, which is almost never matched by those who actually do attend.

AVFC RFC SAFC

I have just posted this in the League Cup thread. Liverpool are in the World Club Championship (in Qatar) when the League Cup QFs are due to be played.

14 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

31/10/2019 : League Cup Round 5 (QF) Draw (alpha sorted)

Aston Villa v Liverpool
Everton v Leicester City
Manchester United v Colchester United
Oxford United v Manchester City

The matches will take place in the week commencing 16/12/2019.

Whether our game is played as scheduled is dependent on the EFL sorting out Liverpool's fixture pile-up !

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

2 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

For VP the sold out figure is 41K, the attendance was 34K, so 7K missing. We have to remember though that the attendance figure is of those who have paid to attend, which is almost never matched by those who actually do attend.

I think the club lost out by not getting season ticket holders to activate there season cards.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant