Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

SJM is gonni end up at Man utd

At thuis rate!!,hatrick for Scotland,and rumour is Alex Ferguson is whoring him to a Man utd move

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Can’t see why he would want to go there. The club is in ruins. 

18 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Can’t see why he would want to go there. The club is in ruins. 

more money,european football & dare I say bigger club,although I think he should stay in his comfort zone to think we all(celtic) thought he would be a bench warmer lol,in way it meant that ryan Christie would have been sold who is equally as good Celtics top goal scorer from CM this season,,id love both,i would have seen him as replacement for scott brown(do you know him?)...anyway I think SJM is class tbf

10 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

more money,european football & dare I say bigger club,although I think he should stay in his comfort zone to think we all(celtic) thought he would be a bench warmer lol,in way it meant that ryan Christie would have been sold who is equally as good Celtics top goal scorer from CM this season,,id love both,i would have seen him as replacement for scott brown(do you know him?)...anyway I think SJM is class tbf

European football? 

They will be lucky to qualify for it this season.

3 minutes ago, Apollo said:

European football? 

They will be lucky to qualify for it this season.

och ah know m8 but its the whole man utd thing probal englands biggest club,BTW I hope he doesn't go fwiw,my mate slags me bcoz I get a hard on for mginn n still bitter we(celtic) didn't sign,the best thing is I wasn't to bothered in beginning n thought over 3,5m was to much as I thought we had better players,i still do to a certain extent but,he would be scott brown type of player despite if scott brown how bad he played scott brown seems to be undropble,i thin McGinn is better than him now btw

I just think that if he was to go it would have to be to a club that is doing a lot better than Man U 

Man Utd are in decline and likely to be changing manager yet again, Aston Villa are moving forward with seriously rich owners and looking to join that top 6 in the near future.

He's had a decent start to his premier league career, if he spends the next 18 months proving he is the real deal he'll find the top clubs want him not clubs in decline.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:34 PM, Dimitri said:

At thuis rate!!,hatrick for Scotland,and rumour is Alex Ferguson is whoring him to a Man utd move

14/10/2019 : I repeat here what I said in the Scottish thread yesterday :

John McGinn is too good for Man United.

More than that, he is already at a 'big club' and has no need to go anywhere else.

Hibernian's (and Celtic's PCLf2kB.png) loss is Aston Villa's gain ... and we will continue to gain from his excellent services. 901bqpM.png

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Typifies the arrogance of Man Utd, why would he want to sign for them?, utter shambles and currently living off past glories with nothing in the present to point to future success.

I would expect clubs like Liverpool to be interested if he continues with his present form, rather than a rudderless team like Man Utd.

Unfortunately history suggests if a big club comes calling he will go, sadly.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

I personally feel that Man Utd will only become a giant again if they get bought out.

The current ownership have used the club as a profit to them. Yes they have invested, but they have taken a lot more money out of the club.

the continued decline of Man Utd will only see the income drop.

It just isn't a good move for anyone under the current regime.